Oil Massage For A Lady,by A Guy

ralphmelish

Anyone have any experience here. My wife is getting excited at the prospect of being oil massaged by a guy. Yes I know the old 'this is Thailand you can buy anything' , but she is Thai and a bit shy about being naked in front of a stranger. Anyone have any personal experience and recommendations .

Thanks

Anyone have any experience here. My wife is getting excited at the prospect of being oil massaged by a guy. Yes I know the old 'this is Thailand you can buy anything' , but she is Thai and a bit shy about being naked in front of a stranger. Anyone have any personal experience and recommendations .

Thanks

Most people have fantasies and it seems that includes your wife. Nothing wrong with that.

Go out there and find a massage place which employs gay masseurs. Make a deal and surprise her. Make sure you're there too.... :o

Everybody happy. :D

Good luck and don't listen to moralists.

LaoPo

Errmmm.... maybe she/they are not looking for a gay masseur :D

Cheers

Let me add that whetever 2 or even 3 or more consenting adults do behind closed doors is their own business as far as I'm concerned :o

Cheers

Edited by percy2

maybe they arent looking for a GAY masseur...thats why i said a 'gay' masseur.

i live in phuket where many ladies go to the 'gay' bars to find a man. i am sure that bangkok or wherever the OP is will not be any different. its common knowledge among ladies that you can find a 'gay' masseur at these kind of places.

I was told by a 'gay boy' from one of Pattaya's gay bars that he wasn't gay he was straight so I asked him how many of the others guys he worked with were straight he told me half of them! I must say I was pretty shocked , my wife seemed to have a sudden interest in gay bars though.

DON'T DO IT! Getting excited by the idea? Dude, noooooooo freaking way. Well I've never had a massage but naked opposite sex massages are too wierd and unless you're single, fawget bout it.

I know lots of gay guys that aren't actually gay, they all have rich boyfriends.

Damian

Thanks

Well I guess if she doesn't want to get naked, there's always normal Thai massage, which doesn't involve taking your clothes off. I like it better than oil massage.

But I've had oil massage before, and my masseuse covered me completely under a towel, only uncovering the part that she was massaging. She doesn't massage your butt, etc, unless you're comfortable with it. But this is like a therapeutic massage -- unclear from your message if that's what your wife wants, or if she wants a "sexy" massage. :D

I've also been told that a lot of the gay massage guys are straight. I think if you ask for a straight one especially, I'm sure they can rustle one up for your wife. :o

I was told by a 'gay boy' from one of Pattaya's gay bars that he wasn't gay he was straight so I asked him how many of the others guys he worked with were straight he told me half of them! I must say I was pretty shocked , my wife seemed to have a sudden interest in gay bars though.

True. I was invited once by a gay friend of mine into one of Boyz' Town Go-Go bars.

Never seen so many attractive male Go-Go dancers in my life, about 24 of them, dancing at the same time on stage. He confirmed that most of them were straight and/or actually married.

...at one point I had to go to the men's room...quite crowded with half naked handsome Thai Boyzzzzzzzzzzz I must say... :D

Why you were shocked puzzles me but not so that your wife has a sudden interest to go there :o

TIT

LaoPo

True. I was invited once by a gay friend of mine into one of Boyz' Town Go-Go bars.

Never seen so many attractive male Go-Go dancers in my life, about 24 of them, dancing at the same time on stage. He confirmed that most of them were straight and/or actually married.

...at one point I had to go to the men's room...quite crowded with half naked handsome Thai Boyzzzzzzzzzzz I must say... :D

Why you were shocked puzzles me but not so that your wife has a sudden interest to go there :o

TIT

LaoPo

I think I was shocked when he said 'half' were straight, I would think that would make it all the more unpleasant if you were not gay, and i guess i thought they would all be gay , forgetting what I always say about bar girls that is a job not hobby , i think i must have not applied that to the guys , yes my wife likes to go and look at half naked young men and i have no problem with it , like she has no problem with me looking at girls

yes my wife likes to go and look at half naked young men and i have no problem with it , like she has no problem with me looking at girls

:o 555

LaoPo

Since you haven't made it clear how far the missus wants to go, this topic is going to get shut down pretty quick. Discussion of sex tourism is against forum rules.

///CLOSED///