American wanted for sharing explicit videos and abusing Thai women

webfact

"After meeting the women, he would secretly record their sexual activities. If the women caught him and broke up with him, he would then physically abuse them, threaten them or steal their valuables."

There seems to be something missing between the two sentences:

Caught him doing what, exactly? Recording them secretely? That doesn't make sense in the context of the rest of the story.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/9/2024 at 3:12 AM, webfact said:

Paveena reported that the 33 year old American told the Thai women on the dating app that he was a former US soldier. He wanted to start a family with them and take them to the US. He chose Thai women with secure careers and good profiles.

if they were good girls. As this insinuates. Why would they be seeking to leave their secure careers and good profiles to marry a stranger and run away to the USA? I think perhaps this American broke some hearts and this is their revenge. 

Also, I do not know how many of you foreigners would take videos or photos of your sex with a Thai woman to show Mom and Dad. 

So, I think this also was not true! He may have taken the videos or photos of which there is no crime committed if she willingly knew he was doing it. But instead perhaps the woman was fearful he would release those photos or videos after they broke up which gave the one a stress disorder. 

• Confused 1

On 1/9/2024 at 6:17 AM, swm59nj said:

So he shared the videos with their friends, colleagues, and family?  I guess these women gave him all the information how to contact these other people.  Very odd . 
And for the American bashers, including other western countries, on here.  Maybe they should look at themselves.  Because in reality they are in Thailand because they didn’t have much going for them in their own countries.  Both socially and economically inept. 

"I guess these women gave him all the information how to contact these other people.  Very odd"

Point taken but maybe over time he had perfected clever methods / dialogue to trick people into slowly providing such details. 

"I met your sister yesterday but now I can't remember her name. Please tell me and I'll write it down now so I don't forget...'