I don't want to forget my Thai language - online resources?

simon43

I moved to live in Thailand from about 2002.  I had a good teacher who helped me to learn to read and write and speak the language to a reasonable level.  From 2002 up to about 2018 I was able to use my Thai language skills on a daily basis, typically  90% of my everyday conversation was using Thai.  But I also spent time teaching in both Laos and Myanmar, so I started to learn to read/write/speak both Lao and Burmese languages.

Nowadays I live in Laos and therefore apart from my online teaching using English, I only speak Lao each day (and some French to communicate with an old French guy in my village!).  But I rarely use Thai language unless I'm speaking on the phone to my old wives in Thailand, and then the phrases I use are typically limited to "I have no money" or "you are still mad...".

I plan to return to live in Myanmar in the next few years (I'm banned from entering the country by the military right now, but hopefully the junta will fall in the next few years).  So I'm busy improving my Burmese language skills.

But I don't want to forget my Thai language knowledge!

I know that there are many online resources for learning Thai.  But is there - for example - an online radio station or resource that provides the news in slow Thai (I know slow English news is provided by the Voice of America VOA for those learning English).

What would be the best way to maintain my spoken/ reading/writing skills in Thai when I'm not living in Thailand?  (Absolutely do NOT suggest marrying another Thai women again!).  Thanks :)