US Passport Renewal Pay.Gov URL Not Listing Thailand as Country Option? Try this Link

1 hour ago, Tom100 said:

Pay.gov works best with Micosoft browser. Recently it did not work with Google Chrome

I believe you posted on my previous post about Thailand not being listed as a country. How did you resolve that?

Just 3 days ago I went through this process and had no problems paying for my US Passport renewal using a credit card. However, after I signed up for the Thai Post Office Mart to pay the 100Baht for the return envelope, there was a glitch in the website. After putting in all my credit card details, I pressed the link to order and I got a small window saying there was an error, so I reentered my data and clicked the order link again and got the same message. I went to my email inbox and TWO receipts for payment had bypassed my inbox and showed up in my junk file. It had actually processed my order twice after showing that both orders had failed, and there was no way to cancel one of the orders. Now, I can only imagine the confusion when two return envelopes show up at the US Embassy. On a separate piece of paper, I attempted to write an explanation to the embassy staff, but God only knows if it will be understood by the worker at the embassy. It seems that every time I try to do business on a Thai website, there is always a problem with the site not working properly.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, fittobethaied said:

Just 3 days ago I went through this process and had no problems paying for my US Passport renewal using a credit card. However, after I signed up for the Thai Post Office Mart to pay the 100Baht for the return envelope, there was a glitch in the website. After putting in all my credit card details, I pressed the link to order and I got a small window saying there was an error, so I reentered my data and clicked the order link again and got the same message. I went to my email inbox and TWO receipts for payment had bypassed my inbox and showed up in my junk file. It had actually processed my order twice after showing that both orders had failed, and there was no way to cancel one of the orders. Now, I can only imagine the confusion when two return envelopes show up at the US Embassy. On a separate piece of paper, I attempted to write an explanation to the embassy staff, but God only knows if it will be understood by the worker at the embassy. It seems that every time I try to do business on a Thai website, there is always a problem with the site not working properly.

Thx for this info. Will need to be renewing mine soon and will keep this in mind. 👍