Broke Ukrainian Man Causes Chaos at Patong Police Station

webfact

24 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

He'd rather be jailed or hospitalized than go back to war, and who can blame him for that. 

What makes you think he doesn't want to "go back to war"?  If he was drafted to fight, he'd likely still be under arms, or, if he was discharged after serving the 18-months of service, he does not have to go back under arms.

I think the odds are more likely that he ran back in 2022 and has finally run out of money, or family support.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

You do know that the person in this report is from Ukraine and Putin is Russian, don't you?

Yeah, it went a little bit wrong there. Unfortunately, I saw it after edit time was gone, so just have to live with it. Maybe Putin can get an infiltrator. :cheesy:

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Toby1947 said:

Have some compassion. <deleted> 

He was given this but instead of waiting to solve things decides to get crazy.  It’s simple, make sure you don’t go broke before booking a return ticket like a responsible adult.  

The unidentified man had been staying at the police station for several days with police providing him food and water while police worked with the Ukraine Embassy to attempt to find a way to return the man home.

13 minutes ago, reefsurfah said:

He was given this but instead of waiting to solve things decides to get crazy.  It’s simple, make sure you don’t go broke before booking a return ticket like a responsible adult.  

The unidentified man had been staying at the police station for several days with police providing him food and water while police worked with the Ukraine Embassy to attempt to find a way to return the man home.

Detained?

Actually I don't believe his story.

No money? I doubt it.

I think he's afraid to be send to the front and fight for his country. 

He doesn't want to die but enjoy life in Pattaya. Now Zelensky will pay for his ticket.

🙏

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1