Broke Ukrainian Man Causes Chaos at Patong Police Station

webfact

30 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Actually I don't believe his story.

No money? I doubt it.

I think he's afraid to be send to the front and fight for his country. 

He doesn't want to die but enjoy life in Pattaya. Now Zelensky will pay for his ticket.

🙏

Sounds like a sensible man, he's already showing symptoms of shell shock before going to the front lines so he won't be dying on the battle field like the thousands of morons from both sides, way to go, leave the fighting for the 'heroes', life is certainly better with both legs still attached, who needs to suffer in poverty on a disability pension with the hypocritical thanks of the motherland ringing in your ears.

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, impulse said:

I wonder if he was pulling a Klinger, in hopes of a Section 8.

Cool.  This is one of the few online communities where many of us will get that reference, Hawkeye.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Purdey said:

I had thought when you entered Thailand by plane you had to have a return ticket.

Oh. 😮 Then they will send me back. Because I will fly back to Thailand again with a "One-way ticket" in 4 weeks. 🤷🏼‍♂️

7 hours ago, webfact said:

A Ukrainian man damaged public and private property inside the Patong Police Station and caused a public nuisance, reportedly due to being completely broke and having no way to pay for a ticket back to the Ukraine.

Maybe his government will buy him a ticket back, if he volunteers to join the army. I'm hearing they could use some more soldiers, so it makes little sense to let him stay in Thailand, broke and stuck and vandalizing police stations. 

5 hours ago, Conquerbrqvilok said:

Send him to Mister Putin 

⁷putin isn't interested, Zelenksky is.

They are so short of soldiers that they are rounding up the disabled to fight Blackrocks proxy wars, ask Blackrock to pay his fare back to the front line. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, SportRider said:
8 hours ago, impulse said:

I wonder if he was pulling a Klinger, in hopes of a Section 8.

Cool.  This is one of the few online communities where many of us will get that reference, Hawkeye.

All a bit of a MASH-up really

Maybe he should have been looking for a BJ from someone called Hotlips - sadly not even on his Radar  🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kinok Farang said:

Shame he can't afford a ticket to the UK.

They take in all the dross from the rest of the world and treat them better than their own.

Better call Annalena, green head of German foreign office.

She will add him to the 1 million+ Ukrainians in Germany.

65% of the main state welfare scheme beneficiaries are Ukrainian.

Some went for Christmas holiday in their country.

Poland was not amused and blocked their entry.

6 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Does it matter? Ukraine is undeniably and forever part of Russia. It's only an independent nation in the eyes of the malign western alliances. They conjured it up simply to deny the existence of Kievan Rus and its integral role in the true destiny of the motherland.

I know this for a fact because that's what Putin says.

Oh, that´s just great! You can always believe Putin. Are you Russian, by the way?

• Thumbs Up 1

Unfortunately just another expat or tourist.  Has nothing much going for them in their own countries.  So they come to Thailand thinking their life is going to change.  And the Thai government is going to take care of them.  
iIf you are a loser in your own country.  You will be a loser here too.  And Thailand is not responsible to take care of you. 

• Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1