Phoenix Golf Club Membership Wanted

bartpix

• 3 weeks later...
Looking for membership for above club in Pattaya. If anyone has or knows of anyone who has and is interested in selling, please PM.

Upto Baht 220K cash available.

bartpix,

I'm a member (who doesn't want to sell) but I believe the going rate is somewhat higher than 220K

Looking for membership for above club in Pattaya. If anyone has or knows of anyone who has and is interested in selling, please PM.

Upto Baht 220K cash available.

bartpix,

I'm a member (who doesn't want to sell) but I believe the going rate is somewhat higher than 220K

Agreed with Thaiphile.

Good investment actually if you got it at the right price previously...

Good luck mate.

Actually, search through the golf forum, I think I remember seeing previously a website that functions as a broker for memberships, both wanted and wanted to sell...

I know of a broker who is usually at the club every Saturday around midday.

He sits outside with the attendants who collect your bag and allocate you a caddy.

He's Thai, but speaks good English.

I bought my membership through him some time ago, and although he does take a commission, it's from the seller, not the buyer.

I believe the going rate at present is around 240-250K baht for a family lifetime membership complete with share certificate.

I recently had a long time good friend pass away who was a member there. PM me your details and I will pass the information along to the executor of his estate.

I do not know if they are trying to sell the membership.

I recently had a long time good friend pass away who was a member there. PM me your details and I will pass the information along to the executor of his estate.

I do not know if they are trying to sell the membership.

Edited by chuckd

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...