How can the war between Israel and Hamas ever end when so many schools in Gaza - run by a UN agency backed by our millions - teach children to hate Jews?

15 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

Not sure how to classify your reply, silly or comical? A soldier in military gear, captured on the battlefield and dragged by the collar from inside a military tank is a hostage??? LOL

To the contrary, Israel is well known for taking hostages all the time. Zionists often take mothers, wives, sisters of Palestinian freedom fighters as hostages to pressure them into surrender. 

Palestinian freedom fighters as hostages to pressure them into surrender.

Really, you want to stay with that, "freedom fighters"

Sheryl Sandberg on Hamas rapists and those who say nothing

In December, a witness at the Supernova music festival, where Hamas killed 364 people, said he had seen fighters gang-raping one woman before shooting her. He watched others strip another woman and behead her.

When Hamas burst through Israel’s defences on October 7, clear evidence of widespread rape alongside the mass murder began to pile up. What happened that day, says Sandberg, was “premeditated, co-ordinated, multi-location, all on one day, rape and unbelievable sexual violence”. 

“I want people to understand and acknowledge what happened — sexual violence is not freedom fighting,” she says. “Sexual violence is not resistance. I think when people remember and think about what happened, they get there.”

https://archive.ph/fNbl5

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sheryl-sandberg-on-hamas-rapists-and-her-allies-who-stayed-silent-9cl5t5nw7

• Thanks 2

The UN in Gaza's reputation has taken a severe battering. There needs to be a complete overhaul:

The UN’s Terrorism Teachers

Millions of Palestinians who attend UNRWA schools in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, the West Bank, and Gaza are taught that the war of 1948 is not over, and that they have a “right of return”—meaning, to dismantle and take over Israel. 

The UN betrays its mission by signaling to the Palestinians that the war is not over, and to keep fighting. 

UN Secretary General António Guterres said he was “horrified” to discover that UNRWA employees participated in the invasion and massacre of October 7. But in reality, their actions merely translated UNRWA’s core message into action.

Don’t take my word for it. Listen to what thousands of UNRWA teachers in Gaza say among themselves.

https://www.thefp.com/p/the-united-nations-terrorism-teachers

• Thanks 2

Israeli forces kill three Palestinians in West Bank hospital raid | Israel War on Gaza News | Al Jazeera

Another day, another war crime. Israeli special forces disguises as doctors, nurses, disabled persons, women, elderly etc enters a hospital in the West Bank’s city of Jenin (Not in Gaza) and executes 3 heavily injured Palestinians.  

Consider the hypothetical scenario: What if Palestinians had posed as Orthodox Jews or medical personnel, executing three injured Israelis?

Israel keeps accusing Hamas of disguising as civilians and medical personnel when in fact they do worse than that themselves.

It seems that capturing injured people and putting them on trial is not an option for the terrorist state.

The act of killing unarmed, injured enemies is condemned as a textbook war crime.

It’s because of such daily crimes committed by Israel, peace remains a very remote possibility.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Israeli forces kill three Palestinians in West Bank hospital raid | Israel War on Gaza News | Al Jazeera

Another day, another war crime. Israeli special forces disguises as doctors, nurses, disabled persons, women, elderly etc enters a hospital in the West Bank’s city of Jenin (Not in Gaza) and executes 3 heavily injured Palestinians.  

Consider the hypothetical scenario: What if Palestinians had posed as Orthodox Jews or medical personnel, executing three injured Israelis?

Israel keeps accusing Hamas of disguising as civilians and medical personnel when in fact they do worse than that themselves.

It seems that capturing injured people and putting them on trial is not an option for the terrorist state.

The act of killing unarmed, injured enemies is condemned as a textbook war crime.

It’s because of such daily crimes committed by Israel, peace remains a very remote possibility.

@Danny Australia

That's not much on topic - unless you were trying to demonstrate how lies and hate feature in the Palestinian narrative (which you embrace). Linking AJ is another fine example of the same - it's not really a balanced source when referring to these issues. Also, I believe it was 'outlawed' on these discussion a while back.

You guys calling stuff 'war crime' doesn't make it so. Your legal 'expertise' is a fantasy. Get over yourselves.

As for your bogus example - these were three terrorists. Not civilians. And no civilians were hurt.

Terrorist State is just a flame attempt from a Hamas fanboy, again, not a label used by any relevant government.

Sure, the killing got nothing to do with the fact that these three were terrorists. According to your logic, peace would prevail had they been left alone and allowed to carry out some attack.

Edited by Morch
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, johng said:

Are they not prisoners of war ?

If Hamas was to label them as such, it would be wide open to more legal issues. There are rules about treating prisoners of war.....

I agree that their status is not the same as the civilian hostages.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

Linking AJ is another fine example of the same - it's not really a balanced source when referring to these issues. Also, I believe it was 'outlawed' on these discussion a while back.

I asked someone else on another thread about this   but maybe you have a list of "approved" news sources ?

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, johng said:

I asked someone else on another thread about this   but maybe you have a list of "approved" news sources ?

I don't think such a list exists. Maybe one of 'unapproved' ones, though.

With regard to AJ, there was an in-topic comment by Admin/Moderator.

• Agree 1

On 1/30/2024 at 12:05 AM, Danny Australia said:

ICJ thinks otherwise. The International Court of Justice has found it is "plausible" that Israel has committed acts that violate the Genocide Convention.

I, and many other posters who are anti genocide, have become accustomed to reprehensible and cowardly personal attacks from the pro-genocide Zionist faction. I won’t to be intimidated by supporters of a terrorist state which kills women and children enmass.

Well said. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

Also, I believe it was 'outlawed' on these discussion a while back.

Was it or you hope it was? 

You want these threads to be only Israel propaganda. 

You know very well AJ is a respectable source for news. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

I don't think that it is. Look who owns it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I don't think that it is. Look who owns it.

It's a state owned news agency and therefore permitted here. I have posted links for AJ hundreds of times. 

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I heard an interesting idea from The Salukie about how a one stare solution could work.

A total dictatorship but equal rights and same citizenship for all. A total camera surveillance state with social credits China style  Quick death penalty for violence. Slow transition to more civil liberties over time if possible.

Sounds like hell, have no idea how that could actually ever happen, but weirdly such a radical regime might be the only way that a one state solution short of expelling and murdering all Israeli Jews could ever be possible.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Danny Australia said:

As far as I am aware , Jenin wasn't a war zone , and so it wouldn't be a war crime .

Jenin isn't in Gaza and isn't part of the current war , so , normal rules apply

The Israeli guys were the Police and they can dress in whatever clothes they want to .

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

@Neeranam

I believe chopping off posts is against forum rules.

I think you are aware that there was an Admin/Moderator post about it on one of the past topics.

AJ is owned by Qatar, Qatar hosts Hamas leadership. AJ does not cover things from an angle critical or unfavorable to Qatar's policies.

As for your flaming, trolling and the rest of your nonsense - pfft.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, ozimoron said:

It's a state owned news agency and therefore permitted here. I have posted links for AJ hundreds of times. 

@ozimoron

Being 'state owned' does not imply a news source is permitted. Several easy Russian and Chinese examples.

You are confusing 'state' owned' with 'official state representative/communication' - like spokespersons etc.

And you not reading topics and posts is nothing new - there was such a previous post by Admin/Moderator regarding AJ.

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I heard an interesting idea from The Salukie about how a one stare solution could work.

A total dictatorship but equal rights and same citizenship for all. A total camera surveillance state with social credits China style  Quick death penalty for violence. Slow transition to more civil liberties over time if possible.

Sounds like hell, have no idea how that could actually ever happen, but weirdly such a radical regime might be the only way that a one state solution short of expelling and murdering all Israeli Jews could ever be possible.

Some hard staring in store.

• Haha 1