Village Of Pretty Girls, South Of Chiangmai

Trevor

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of these villages is famed locally for its pretty girls. Can anyone tell me which one, and supply any links or pictures? Thanks.

You can't be serious? I have never heard of a village like that. As far as I can tell, every village has pretty girls.

One of the old goat's tales dating from way back when. Sankhampaeng was mentioned in a piece by a ninteenth century planter, writing about a journey from Bangkok to Chiang Mai. (I'm afraid I cant find his book just now and forget his name.)

Anyway, most of the stories of a village of beautiful women seem to date from there.

beautiful is in the eyes of the beholder,

you cup of tea might be my cup of bad yogurt ..

so to said such a line as a beauty town would depend what you kinda beauty is ..

plus .

what your intention go stay in the village hopping to get laid ? or find a part time there or a wife ?

we can tell alot of a person from what there ask .. sometime .

I believe he is referring to Lamphun, though not really a village anymore.

"Lamphun, just 26kms south of Chiang Mai, is famed for beautiful women, bountiful orchards and the stunning Wat Phra That Hariphunchai, a classic example of northern religious architecture. Similar to Chiang Mai, Lamphun is also surrounded by a preserved ancient moat."

http://1stopchiangmai.com/northern_thailand/lamphun/

http://www.amazing-thailand.com/Lamphun.html

When I was first in Bangkok December 1965 I was told that the most beautiful girls in Thailand were in Chiang Mai, I was too young and foolish to investigate, I might have met my wife a bit sooner except she would have been one year old!

They probably moved to Pattaya to make some quick money!

I have been to Chaing Mai- Chiang Rai areas & have not found more or less beautiful women. Maybe more Pompui from all the great food.

Thailand is a mix (as all countries are) of all types. What beauty is to one is not to another.

If you are looking for sht hot women May I suggest a trip to Living Dolls or another top end go-go-bar in Pattaya on walking street to satisfy all your carnal desires(Bring your wallet as the girls all love ATOM......ATM.) And remember if the girl is to perfect check the adams apple or buldge in the pants!

Good luck on your quest!

Cheers

beautiful is in the eyes of the beholder,

you cup of tea might be my cup of bad yogurt ..

so to said such a line as a beauty town would depend what you kinda beauty is ..

plus .

what your intention go stay in the village hopping to get laid ? or find a part time there or a wife ?

we can tell alot of a person from what there ask .. sometime .

I don't know Ta22, maybe he just wants to go there and look. I'm 59 next week, in a happy relationship and I still like to look. I don't think the time will come when I don't want to look at a pretty girl or go out of my way to see a few.

Something about Thai girls is they don't mind a friendly look either, I'm not talking out a shifty, lecherous look but an open look of admiration.

I think that sums it up, and I'd certainly worry about any male friends that didn't like to look at pretty girls.

I don't know Ta22, maybe he just wants to go there and look. I'm 59 next week, in a happy relationship and I still like to look. I don't think the time will come when I don't want to look at a pretty girl or go out of my way to see a few.

Something about Thai girls is they don't mind a friendly look either, I'm not talking out a shifty, lecherous look but an open look of admiration.

I think that sums it up, and I'd certainly worry about any male friends that didn't like to look at pretty girls.

There's no need for you and your pretty partner to worry about any male friends, if you're straight and 59. The gay men aren't trying to get you or your woman! :o

They probably moved to Pattaya to make some quick money!

I have been to Chaing Mai- Chiang Rai areas & have not found more or less beautiful women. Maybe more Pompui from all the great food.

Thailand is a mix (as all countries are) of all types. What beauty is to one is not to another.

If you are looking for sht hot women May I suggest a trip to Living Dolls or another top end go-go-bar in Pattaya on walking street to satisfy all your carnal desires(Bring your wallet as the girls all love ATOM......ATM.) And remember if the girl is to perfect check the adams apple or buldge in the pants!

Good luck on your quest!

Cheers

post-23786-1185026520.gif

A Classic Pattaya Post :o

McG

There's no need for you and your pretty partner to worry about any male friends, if you're straight and 59. The gay men aren't trying to get you or your woman! :o

I don't know about that statement - many a "straight" man has spawned children and been in a long term heterosexual relationship then moved into a gay one. He may have been living as a closet gay and bisexual because of social or family pressure to comply. I can think of at least one gay man on this board who fits that criteria :D

Back to the OP - as a long term resident of San Kamphaeng I can attest to the natural beauty and niceness of the local women. It would be a pity if a horde of farungs came bounding up here on the hunt.

CB

I have no problem with gays PB, I've known many and my wife and I's closest Thai friend is flamboyantly so. (He also has three children Crowy!)

With out exception they have all had the ability to admire a beautiful woman with out spite or jealousy much as another woman can compliment a friend or pass a positive comment on their own sex.

So, I'll rephrase, I'd certainly worry about anyone, male or female, gay or straight, who didn't like to look at pretty girls. And before you get started, I only like to look at boys if they're playing football. :D

I have no problem with gays PB, I've known many and my wife and I's closest Thai friend is flamboyantly so. (He also has three children Crowy!)

With out exception they have all had the ability to admire a beautiful woman with out spite or jealousy much as another woman can compliment a friend or pass a positive comment on their own sex.

So, I'll rephrase, I'd certainly worry about anyone, male or female, gay or straight, who didn't like to look at pretty girls. And before you get started, I only like to look at boys if they're playing football. :D

I appreciate a well built and handsome man - one of the reasons I look in the mirror at my self each morning :D

I also like to look at pretty girls, but the thing I like most is nice people. I don't care if they are black/white/yellow or puce. I don't care if they are male or female. I like straight and gay. I like people who are interesting and have opinions. I have never had any concern or felt threatened by anyone's personal preference although I do have a few worries about Port Power supporters who like checking out Warren Thredrea's butt in white shorts :D

CB

I appreciate a well built and handsome man - one of the reasons I look in the mirror at my self each morning :D

Crow Boy in the Morning:

post-23786-1185075082_thumb.jpg

:o

McG

How thoughtful of MCG to be by Crowboy's side when he wakes up in the morning. So much so, that he even took a picture of him. Personal collection MCG? :D

I appreciate a well built and handsome man.

I don't care if they are male or female.

I like straight and gay.

I have never had any concern or felt threatened by anyone's personal preference

CB

Sounds like CB is open to whatever! :o