4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It's been spoiled for just a few for 250 years. It doesn't matter a rats to white people when the pissup is celebrated but is does matter to indigenous people so what's the problem here?

You are talking trough your back site the black also resisted to say Christmas?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Stocky said:

I don't think it's particularly 'woke', whatever that is, to say that Indigenous Australians have had the <deleted>ty end of the stick since 1788. That they seem to have found a voice to say so is probably about time.

I guess the difference between Oz and the USA is that the indigenous people are truly the indigenous people. 

In the USA, the indigenous people took the land from the people before them, who took the land from the people before them, and so on.  So deciding who to pay reparations to is problematic...

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Its the times, seen a great vid a few years back by Robert Reich, has a YouTube channel these days, was involved in the Clinton administration, his back ground is economics, easy to understand though he is a democrat through and through lot of sense he said in that vid.

Was saying the world is at 1938 referring to the economics of that time and how the data stacks up today, as we know then there was a rise of right wing governments and one of the main reasons was the fact the middle classes had been screwed...we are there again, many right wing governments voted to power in recent times, world seems very unstable, lot of unhappy people, lot of negative types around right now, and its to do with a few things, one how the middle classes have been screwed again, making a lot of unhappy people who will protest on anything, put a few more bucks in there pockets pretty sure they will forget about invasion day etc.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Between bed pan cleaning, mopping the floors and studying for his degree in phycology, I'm surprised he has the time to keep posting his inane comments.

I'd have money on he's living with his mum as well.

Mums been at him for ever to go out and play! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

What a bunch of racist BS.

I always find people like you are hypocrites, you tell others there racist yet you would be the first to complain about Australian Aboriginals getting Government benefits or handouts you don't get such as free medical prescription

I guess though ....that's why your calling yaself Oxymoron !

• Thumbs Up 2

On 1/27/2024 at 2:45 PM, georgegeorgia said:

I always find people like you are hypocrites, you tell others there racist yet you would be the first to complain about Australian Aboriginals getting Government benefits or handouts you don't get such as free medical prescription

Your talking through your uneducated rear end again Phil.

The reason the indigenous people of Australia receive Government benefits or handouts as you put it, is because that suites the governments agenda.

The traditional land owners don't want to assimilate to the ways of the Australian people, they would prefer to live off of their land, as they did in the old days, providing Aborigine's with Government benefits or hands out is a way or encouraging a lot of them in, for example Alice Springs, I believe it is, to drink themselves to oblivion, problem sorted.

Whilst I don't like either of the mainstream parties, I do like how Hawke and Rudd, previous Prime Minister made things better for them, with Land Rights, so at least the traditional land tribes receive royalties from the miners who have been pilfering the minerals from their land.

You can't help feel sorry for the Aborigine's, and or the Indians of the USA. One could go on and one about other countries, but that is a whole new story, so will stick with the topic at hand.

Who is the hypocrite here georgegeorgia, Australia Day/Xmas were all invented for a reason and if you can't work out why, then your dummer than dummer I suppose.    

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Your talking through your uneducated rear end again Phil.

The reason the indigenous people of Australia receive Government benefits or handouts as you put it, is because that suites the governments agenda.

The traditional land owners don't want to assimilate to the ways of the Australian people, they would prefer to live off of their land, as they did in the old days, providing Aborigine's with Government benefits or hands out is a way or encouraging a lot of them in, for example Alice Springs, I believe it is, to drink themselves to oblivion, problem sorted.

Whilst I don't like either of the mainstream parties, I do like how Hawke and Rudd, previous Prime Minister made things better for them, with Land Rights, so at least the traditional land tribes receive royalties from the miners who have been pilfering the minerals from their land.

You can't help feel sorry for the Aborigine's, and or the Indians of the USA. One could go on and one about other countries, but that is a whole new story, so will stick with the topic at hand.

Who is the hypocrite here georgegeorgia, Australia Day/Xmas were all invented for a reason and if you can't work out why, then your dummer than dummer I suppose.    

I think you might be talking thru yours,

Please reread my post I agreed with you 🙄

But...I think your misconception is based  that all are black skinned and that's not the case , many identify as Aboriginal are white ... particularly in Sydney and they ummmm...don't want to "live off the land" as you say 

It's ok .you obviously lived a sheltered life .

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Thumbs Up 1

Woke is a tool of a much larger movement of those enslaved by an ideology that started way back when implemented by John Dewey, picked up by Carl Marx and Alice Bailey, and now the UN, WHO and WEF to impose marxification on the masses beginning with early education. It’s a disconnected somewhat unorganized conspiracy for global control of the very few. They want conflict and division to further their agenda and I’m sorry for those that are failing for the scam. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting thread ... now I know who all the vocal Aussies are :coffee1:

I find those claiming to be indigenous, only have a starting point involving themselves.  

USA & the Americas ... indigenous.  Depends how far back you want to go and based on what flawed, unproven 'theory'. 

Early human migrations

image.png.aa313aeb788a46cf867745a6a892a036.png

• Love It 1

4 minutes ago, novacova said:

Woke is a tool of a much larger movement of those enslaved by an ideology that started way back when implemented by John Dewey, picked up by Carl Marx and Alice Bailey, and now the UN, WHO and WEF to impose marxification on the masses beginning with early education. It’s a disconnected somewhat unorganized conspiracy for global control of the very few. They want conflict and division to further their agenda and I’m sorry for those that are failing for the scam. 

I disagree ... far from disconnected or unorganized.  It's a well oiled machine.

Once they push digital currency through while everyone is talking about the woke, and never going to happen WW III, that will be the final straw, and total control will be all theirs.

5 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

far from disconnected or unorganized.

Disconnect = many have no idea what they’re doing and lack the understanding of where it’s headed. And I will add, neither can the manipulators can predict where it will land given P-O’d people will want reconciliation and burn them at the stake.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, novacova said:

You missed out Bill Gates in your list of criminals and its spelled Karl Marx -please show some respect to the Master.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Interesting thread ... now I know who all the vocal Aussies are :coffee1:

I find those claiming to be indigenous, only have a starting point involving themselves.  

USA & the Americas ... indigenous.  Depends how far back you want to go and based on what flawed, unproven 'theory'. 

Early human migrations

image.png.aa313aeb788a46cf867745a6a892a036.png

Wonderful post as always 👍👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/27/2024 at 10:45 AM, georgegeorgia said:

They get nothing I wouldn't get on the dole. Not one cent.

• Haha 1