An International British Teacher Arrested for Luring Minors to Commit Indecent Acts in Pathum Thani

webfact

In my opinion teachers are a bit like priests, they should be held to a higher standard. There's a great deal of trust that is put into them, and they are responsible for honoring that trust. When that bond of trust is broken, they should be punished severely.

When a teacher attempts to molest students it doesn't get much lower than that. This guy should be locked up for life or executed, and it should happen quickly. And if it's not done by the law perhaps it can be done by the community. Vigilante justice baby!

18 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Those are not statistics, that is just another uncorroborated claim!  Where are the real verified statistics?

There are sooo many sources that it would take weeks to post them... so why don't you just use your own search engine... are you that lazy???

• Haha 1

On 1/26/2024 at 5:53 AM, TDCNINJA said:

This behavior is not limited to a certain nationality.  I'm an American. I take no joy in hearing that the accused is British. The United Kingdom has always been a loyal and steadfast friend to my country. I dont understand the constant nation bashing that goes on here. I wish the moderators/management would put a stop to it.

I would hate to be American. 

On 1/27/2024 at 12:21 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

Another brit in denial... all you have to do is a little research to show that... 

Number of British pedophiles may be far higher than thought

National Crime Agency chief says new figure is seven times greater than earlier estimate

And its just as likley to be far higher than reported in all countres. Don't spout such uneducated nonsense, you only harm yourself.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

And its just as likley to be far higher than reported in all countres. Don't spout such uneducated nonsense, you only harm yourself.

This is from the british National Crime Agency... so according to you who cannot spell or type correctly... they are harming themselves... rubbish... uk is number 4 offending country and the 3 countries outpacing  uk are all former british empire 

Update: British teacher arrested for sexual assault in Thailand
by Puntid Tantivangphaisal 

image.jpeg.f48e76359d6e2ebf7312b07c29835

Photo courtesy of The Mirror UK

More details have emerged on the international school teacher in Thailand who sexually abused four young students aged seven to eight.

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1318308-update-british-teacher-arrested-for-sexual-assault-in-thailand/

On 1/27/2024 at 1:16 AM, richard_smith237 said:

Typical Brit Bashing from you...      nothing of intelligence, just utter bigotry from someone who clearly lacks intelligence.

Typical deflection.

This time of a pedo.

You wouldnt be a Brit by any chance would you? 

Quick to pile on the Thais, but Brits can do no wrong right?

• Sad 1

On 1/27/2024 at 10:24 AM, Bday Prang said:

nobody's' hands would be clean though  would they,?  Least of all yours,   Sounds to me like  they set you up as a fall guy in case it all went tits up ! 

Actually given the green light.

Sounds to me like wishful thinking by you.

On 1/26/2024 at 2:48 AM, proton said:

Sounds almost like an excuse- he was child addicted m lord!

No excuse on my part. Just total disgust.

Years ago many UK police forces refused to admit drug problems in their areas so did not form Drug Squads.

Amazingly when they were forced to, the scale of the problems was revealed. 

Teaching and the care professions can attract abusers, especially in countries like Thailand where there are no effective prevention or detection measures like List 99, and undocumented teachers can find work, and victims.

More needs to be done to check teacher’s backgrounds and stop treating them like demigods.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

On 1/28/2024 at 10:56 PM, Skipalongcassidy said:

This is from the british National Crime Agency... so according to you who cannot spell or type correctly... they are harming themselves... rubbish... uk is number 4 offending country and the 3 countries outpacing  uk are all former british empire 

Number 4 in recorded crimes perhaps, that does not necessarily reflect the true position and I would suggest, almost certainly does not.  There is no justification whatsoever for any theories that suggest that paedophilia is more prevalent amongst any race or type. 

Perhaps you know nothing of the practice in some Muslim countries, for example, of 'marrying' a young girl for a day - simply for the purpose of having sex with her and then divorcing her the next day? This practice, known as 'Pleasure Marriages' has been the subject of televison investigation in Iraq where local Imams often arrange such things with girls as young as 14 or possibly younger.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/06/pleasure-marriages-iraq-baghdad-bbc-investigation-child-prostitution

In the same country, around 7% of (normal) marriages are to girls under 15 - something that is abhorent in many societies.

https://www.girlsnotbrides.org/learning-resources/child-marriage-atlas/regions-and-countries/iraq/

The above is not in any way an attack on the Muslim faith per se, they are simply explanations of just 2 ways in which what would in many countries be considered paedophilic practices, are covered up.

Such things go on all over the world - closer to home, you might look into what goes on after dark in many Thai villages. You cannot base your crude ideas solely on what is reported.

Finally, you might note that crticising someone's typing or spelling is against forum rules.  I think I know how to spell 'countries' thanks - it was simply a typo as, I'd suggest, most would recognise. Again your criticism only damages yourself.

Before you make sweeping statements, you might wish to consider the accuracy of your claims.

Edited by MangoKorat
  • Haha 1

On 1/26/2024 at 6:32 AM, AlexRich said:

I don’t understand how someone could do that and not realise that they will eventually get caught? If it turns out he is guilty he deserves everything he gets.

I think it is part of their mental illness believing they will never get caught and the kids under their control will never tell. A person would have to be crazy to commit crimes against multiple victims in a location where they are well known thinking they can get away with it. I am surprised his run lasted 7 months.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dexxter said:

I think it is part of their mental illness believing they will never get caught and the kids under their control will never tell. A person would have to be crazy to commit crimes against multiple victims in a location where they are well known thinking they can get away with it. I am surprised his run lasted 7 months.

If it turns out to be true, his actions are insane.