Wireless Headphone for My PC

Daffy D

So looking through Lazada for headphones for the computer. Easy enough you may think  :wacko:  it is if you have Bluetooth, what about the rest of us?

Just looking for normal headphones where you have a little transmitter thingy that pugs into the computer and a set of headphones for receiving. NO BLUETOOTH

Used to have such a setup long ago so it must be available somewhere, just can't seem to find it.

Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

Why is everything these days Bluetooth and Gamimg. Want to buy a CPU, motherboard, graphic card or memmory stick, it's all "gaming" :annoyed: What about the rest of us who just want normal stuff????

Mini rant over :whistling:

There are plenty of options, I picked a set up from JIB.

It has a USB adapter on one end, and they are wireless without bluetooth.

I used to have a fancy set of Panasonic wireless headphones which plugged into the headphone socket which I purchased at least 10 years ago but they seem to have stopped making them - they weren't cheap - maybe 4 or 5 thousand Baht.

But this new set I purchased from JIB was cheap, can't remember the price. Has a charging cable as well which the old panasonic model didn't so I was loading AAA batteries into that thing every couple of weeks.

Edited by ukrules

Thank you all for interesting replies. 

Especially  "connda" and  "elfpattaya".  Looks like perfect combination at reasonable price. :thumbsup:

Will place order for the two items