Some U.S. states are loosening their Covid isolation guidelines, shifting away from CDC recommendations

Screenshot_5.jpg.45dc803209756f455b8fa22c13078752.jpg

(CNN) -- People who test positive for Covid-19 in California and Oregon are no longer expected to isolate for a set period of time — and those without symptoms don’t have to isolate at all, state policies now say. People with symptoms can return to school or work once their symptoms are improving and they’ve been fever-free for at least 24 hours, according to the state policies.

These two states — which have tended to take a more precautious approach to pandemic policies — are the first to break from federal guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which recommends at least five days of isolation for anyone with Covid-19. Oregon changed its isolation policy in May when the Covid-19 public health emergency lifted, and California followed suit earlier this month.

The CDC recommends at least five days of isolation because people are likely to be most infectious during that time, and the science around that hasn’t changed.

(more)

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/23/health/covid-isolation-guidance-california-oregon-break-from-cdc/index.html

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Haha 1

Same response as what I posted on the Topic you created regarding the UK jab-reluctance,

U.K. less prepared for pandemic than pre-Covid, former vaccine chief warns

So here the slightly redacted US-version...

= = =

Whose bread one eats, whose word one speaks...

Didn't expect anything else from the CDC. 

What the CDC sees as a threat to pandemic preparedness, is actually Good News

Besides Big Vax Pharma, the Public Health jab-pushers (makes them feel important) and the small contingent of deluded pandemic fearful fanatics, the public has - finally - come to its senses having experienced the devastation created by the 'jab everybody' madness and all the other pandemic mitigation-measures insanities.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and

all of the people some of the time,

but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and

all of the people some of the time,

but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

Yep ...  mind boggling how they were scared into compliance, along with all the other aspects of stupefy that I can't mention.

Taking 'Sheeple' to a whole new embarrassing level. Great entertainment though, watching it unfold.  :cheesy: 

Praying for a new pandemic, as that was the best 3 years of O&As while playing tourist.  Some days it seemed like I hade the whole country to myself.

Less than 10 people on most of the beaches of Phuket, during high season ... pure BLISS

Edited by KhunLA
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/27/2024 at 9:10 AM, impulse said:

They lost me when they banned walking on the beach (middle of winter) but let the liquor stores stay open.  Then even more so when the left side of my face went numb the day after my 2nd Pfizer.  But for 6 months, the doctors insisted it wasn't the shot.  A year later, they conceded it was probably the shot.

Shocking the things that the pro-vax pro-covid crowd supported. At one point unvaccinated people in Austria weren't allowed to leave their house, a clown CEO of major international airline banned unvax passengers from traveling home, in the US governments workers risked losing their jobs without the shot certificate, students were told they couldn't come to campus until they had received two full shots and a certificate..

Madness on reflection, and still today you see some of the clowns behaving like still in 2021

Edited by stats
unsourced-unsubstantiated claim removed
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1