Fatter is better?

15 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Seems like I am the only one who like a large woman , brianthainess does not like

like large breasts ! , large breasts and a big @rse  ,a big strong woman who can

do some heavy lifting ,help you doing jobs around the house ,not afraid to get

their hands dirty.....

regards worgeordie

Good for you. Leave the pretty ones for the rest of us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

I have noticed lately, that the larger women do much more to please their man.  I have always been a petite admirer, but lately, the big girls turn me on, much more accomodating, and I guess more to love?

You need a lobotomy!

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

I have noticed lately, that the larger women do much more to please their man.  I have always been a petite admirer, but lately, the big girls turn me on, much more accomodating, and I guess more to love?

You've incurred the wrath of a particularly authoritative swarm in the ruling ANF Poster Hive Mind, that is, the mighty Beauty Contest Judges Collective. Resistance is futile. 

image.png.60bebcbc601c509755260b92d3a7722a.png

Assimilate! Or suffer further face-melting.

Edited by BigStar

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

What sort of idiot pays anything for a fatty? They should be paying us.

I couldn’t get a  erection with a fatty woman , so unattractive.

No desire !

imop

2 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Yuk. Do you ask them to fart to give a clue as to where their pussy is?

Trick of the trade for you. Just carry around a bag of chalk powder. Throw it at them and look for the wet bit. Bingo.

Nah, lol, I actually don't like birds who are really fat.

Chubby is okay.

Certainly better than skinny, scrawny, and bony.

On 1/27/2024 at 4:48 AM, CanadaSam said:

and vice versa, fat guys generally have less women interested in them, and so it would follow they'd be grateful for what they can get

• Agree 1

On 1/27/2024 at 3:22 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Personally the last few years sometimes i appreciate more cushion for the pushin, I'm much more versatile these days

Yo! - you called me diabetes legs once - I may have a few extra lbs around the middle but my legs are still quite shapely... though it is amusing that you still like name-calling and fixating on a man's legs...

not that there is anything wrong with it... 

22 hours ago, FruitPudding said:

Trick of the trade for you. Just carry around a bag of chalk powder. Throw it at them and look for the wet bit. Bingo.

Nah, lol, I actually don't like birds who are really fat.

Chubby is okay.

Certainly better than skinny, scrawny, and bony.

and if you turn them over, though they may have some belly, their back is never fat... 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, it is what it is said:

and vice versa, fat guys generally have less women interested in them, and so it would follow they'd be grateful for what they can get

so many people are a little overweight or more so that most people don't mind too much...

of course, if you lay your hat, it probably doesn't mtter much to you... 

On 1/27/2024 at 11:48 AM, CanadaSam said:

Then enjoy your time with them. Not everybody likes candle sticks🤩

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

and if you turn them over, though they may have some belly, their back is never fat... 

I take it you have not seen some of the women in Pennsylvania, U.S. of A.!
Some?  I mean a lot of the women in Pennsylvania! 😫

• Haha 1

On 1/27/2024 at 11:48 AM, CanadaSam said:

I had heard it said, “more bounce to the ounce”. But the attraction for me, as I am “vertically challenged” remains petite females. Met my Wife when she was 37 kilos … yes, 26 years my junior, no at my advanced state of age not robbing the cradle (think Michael Douglas and his Wife). I was traumatized by fat ever since Mom cut out the “husky” tag from childhood jeans. I am still traumatized every time I pass a mirror not in my old age.

Edited by Wrwest