Ballpark figures for shophouses in near prime locations in Pattaya/Jomtien

I saw a large classic shop house in the Jomtien Complex with a fair amount of foot traffic going past it advertised outside for 5.5 mill. Huge ones in Rungland Village South Pattaya have a ticket price outside of 6 mill in a renovated state. Any body have any recent anecdotes or info? A family member is beginning looking and in no real hurry. Also, they look like brick <deleted> houses at least the older ones what sort of structural stuff can go wrong in the long term? On walkabouts there are seemingly hundreds for sale one is definitely spoilt for choice.

Edited by beautifulthailand99

30 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

East-end of Pattaya Soi 13/2 (Soi Paisanee), 40 mill.

That's a prime location in Pattaya Central. I was having my haircut at a barber's small shop on the new area near to Rompho Market his rent was 12k a month and he said a similar shop and location in CP would be around 40k. This place a 3 fronted massive complex just off Jontien Second Road has a banner outside for 13 million. A fraction of what they would be asking pre Covid no doubt. 

shophouse.jpg

Edited by beautifulthailand99

2 hours ago, beautifulthailand99 said:
2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

East-end of Pattaya Soi 13/2 (Soi Paisanee), 40 mill.

That's a prime location in Pattaya Central. ...

Yup, central-south Pattaya. Interested?

3 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Yup, central-south Pattaya. Interested?

No - she's looking in the 4 - 7 million range in Jomtien in a secondary location. Not so much a business as a family refuge - the couple are both retired on Thai government pensions so an income stream is a secondary need rather than a necessity.