Paranoia or is it just me ?

On 2/3/2024 at 6:16 AM, spidermike007 said:

It's normal and it's part of the evolution of the soul. I smoked for a long time too, and I got to the point where I was only enjoying it about half the time I smoked, the other half of the time I really wished I was sober. At that point I realized it was time to quit and I never looked back. Thrilled to death to have left it behind, though I did have some very pleasant experiences along the way. 

At this point I feel like to each his own, I feel like it's a relatively harmless, alcohol is infinitely worth and God bless the people who continue to smoke. It's all good. 

Did you graduate to something stronger? 

I grew up during the DARE and "gateway drug" era, the 80's version of Reefer Madness.  We were all assured that touching marijuana was the first step on the slippery slope to crack cocaine and heroin addiction.  We had to watch "Midnight Express" and "Midnight Cowboy" in class.  That might have been more of a grooming exercise by our flaming homosexual teacher than a warning about drugs as he slipped off to the washroom as soon as the buggery scenes ended. 

• Haha 1