At it again in London.

4 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

I see supporters of the religion of peace were at it again yesterday on the streets of London.

This time it was supporting Houthi rebels bombing our ships in the gulf.

They already have a new chant to replace "from the river to the sea".Something about turning our boats back.

This could be the year when the sxxt really hits the fan.

I feel so blessed to live in Thailand where all you get in the streets are smiles.

Who says this place is a 3rd world country when the west is in total chaos but worse than that,denial.

You obviously don’t know much about the history of protests in Thailand.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You obviously don’t know much about the history of protests in Thailand.

You are right,i don't.What i do remember however is the riots of about 2008 or 9 when smiling girls were  putting flowers down the barrels (stem first)of the military.That's the sort of rioting i could go along with.

The students protests were savage,i agree but never have i seen protesters here calling for the death of other human beings.

6 hours ago, Happy happy said:

Can you imagine if in Thailand every day a load of boat people arrive on Thailand shores. They are accommodated in hotels and  get paid money to do nothing and later get free education, health care, and housing.

But it would never happen in Thailand only in places who give preference to losers  over their our citizens!

PS

For boat people read= illegal immigrants etc.

Where does that happen?

7 hours ago, Happy happy said:

Can you imagine if in Thailand every day a load of boat people arrive on Thailand shores. They are accommodated in hotels and  get paid money to do nothing and later get free education, health care, and housing.

But it would never happen in Thailand only in places who give preference to losers  over their our citizens!

PS

For boat people read= illegal immigrants etc.

Weird thing is, for a long time, nearly every day boatloads of people were coming to Thailand from the Rohingyia regions of Burma.

The Thais dragged the boats out to sea so they starved to death, or had little concentration camps with mass graves on site.

I sure prefer a more civilized way of dealing with immigrants fleeing persecution, instead of naked barbarism and siding with dictatorships.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

You are right,i don't.What i do remember however is the riots of about 2008 or 9 when smiling girls were  putting flowers down the barrels (stem first)of the military.That's the sort of rioting i could go along with.

The students protests were savage,i agree but never have i seen protesters here calling for the death of other human beings.

There was that, or close enough. And a whole lot of violence on offer too.

But....it was Thais protesting about Thai issues.

3 hours ago, jts-khorat said:

Weird thing is, for a long time, nearly every day boatloads of people were coming to Thailand from the Rohingyia regions of Burma.

The Thais dragged the boats out to sea so they starved to death, or had little concentration camps with mass graves on site.

I sure prefer a more civilized way of dealing with immigrants fleeing persecution, instead of naked barbarism and siding with dictatorships.

So you prefer immigrants to rape white children (Rochdale among many others) or threaten mob-handed to kill a teacher (Batley, the teacher is still in hiding), or  stab three people (my home city of Nottingham)  or throw corrosive liquid over a woman and her children (Clapham).  Not to mention killing priests in their church, driving cars into people, planting bomds that kill children at a pop concert et c. et c. Such cultural diversity we can do without, thank you.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, lungbing said:

So you prefer immigrants to rape white children

What a weird thing to say -- especially coming from a guy living as an immigrant in a far-away country (mainly for the temples, I bet).

You must have a twisted mind to read this from my post. Blocked, as any interaction with somebody as bigoted and nasty as you can only darken my soul.

12 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

Where does that happen?

He is of course referring to Britain who like the rest of European have let in the dross of the world and are now paying the consequences.

What country in their right mind would allow hundreds of thousands of fighting aged men who hate you into their backyard and expect no trouble.

PS,where are the women and children?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Kinok Farang said:

He is of course referring to Britain who like the rest of European have let in the dross of the world and are now paying the consequences.

What country in their right mind would allow hundreds of thousands of fighting aged men who hate you into their backyard and expect no trouble.

PS,where are the women and children?

Sadly, your estimates let you down. As do your assumptions regarding age and gender of illegal immigrants.

The original post I quoted is also wide of the mark. Boats do not arrive "everyday" Those arriving are not put up in hotels, given money to do nothing or eventually given free education, housing and Healthcare, unless they apply for asylum.

I agree with those that say there are too many illegal immigrants arriving. I also agree that the UK government should not held back in deporting them or sending them to a third country to be processed. Unfortunately, those that exagarate just ass fuel to the woke fire.

Edited by youreavinalaff

50 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

Sadly, your estimates let you down. As do your assumptions regarding age and gender of illegal immigrants.

The original post I quoted is also wide of the mark. Boats do not arrive "everyday" Those arriving are not put up in hotels, given money to do nothing or eventually given free education, housing and Healthcare, unless they apply for asylum.

I agree with those that say there are too many illegal immigrants arriving. I also agree that the UK government should not held back in deporting them or sending them to a third country to be processed. Unfortunately, those that exagarate just ass fuel to the woke fire.

Total bxxxocks,

There are none so blind.

Please don't reply as we are never going to agree.

Have a nice day.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Kinok Farang said:

Total bxxxocks,

There are none so blind.

Please don't reply as we are never going to agree.

Have a nice day.

The facts are there to see.

Nothing I have written is bxxxocks.

If it is, I'm sure you'll be able to prove it.