Thais love Thai still?

On 2/7/2024 at 10:41 AM, georgegeorgia said:

It sounds like your selfish 

This generation are far better but great comments 

You should remember that going back 1, 2, 3 generations the daily objective was to survive, to provide 3 meals a day. You could label that scenario as selfish but i wouldn't agree, the label would be survival and not selfish. 

The "young" generation are not selfish but worse, they are ignorant and I explain.

The millennials those was born from the 1980s to 1990s will not be as well off as previous generations.
The "new" generation .........with 1920s era minds relying on their parents' inheritance and they will receive almost twice as much inheritance (16%) as those born in the 1960s (9%) as part of their lifetime income, but they will not accumulate as much. wealth itself, so they may be much more dependent on inheritance funds in the future.

But pay attention because all "great" boys are devided in two separate categories in which first "great guys" are millenials who was born between 1980 to 1990 and second Gen Zers those who was born born between the late 1990s and early 2010s.

Ι repeat they are both deep ignorant because they have not work hard enought but they are based in inheritance from their parents and inheritances are set to increase inequalities in lifetime income between those with richer and poorer parents.

The effect of inheritances on inequalities by parental background is projected to be larger for younger generations.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Paris333 said:

The "young" generation are not selfish but worse, they are ignorant and I explain.

The millennials those was born from the 1980s to 1990s will not be as well off as previous generations.
The "new" generation .........with 1920s era minds relying on their parents' inheritance and they will receive almost twice as much inheritance (16%) as those born in the 1960s (9%) as part of their lifetime income, but they will not accumulate as much. wealth itself, so they may be much more dependent on inheritance funds in the future.

But pay attention because all "great" boys are devided in two separate categories in which first "great guys" are millenials who was born between 1980 to 1990 and second Gen Zers those who was born born between the late 1990s and early 2010s.

Ι repeat they are both deep ignorant because they have not work hard enought but they are based in inheritance from their parents and inheritances are set to increase inequalities in lifetime income between those with richer and poorer parents.

The effect of inheritances on inequalities by parental background is projected to be larger for younger generations.

Keep walking my nephew is 29 He became a doctor 

5 minutes ago, Paris333 said:

Obviously you mean unqualified doctor because doctor's speciality(pathology - nephrology etc.) doctors get it at the age of 35 after a compulsory term of 4-5 years in pathology.

Just apart from your nonsense he is specialized in keyhole surgery and controls computers .  By By 

• Haha 1

On 2/7/2024 at 10:23 AM, georgegeorgia said:

There used to be common talk  on this forum 20 years how Thai people would stick together etc 

I'm finding myself this Generation of young Thais  seem to be different and more selfish

Let's look at the recent murder in Pattaya of a Grab/Bolt taxi driver by a young Thai 

Has  this young generation of Thais changed ? 

This is not just a Thai thing, similar things also happen in other countries.

Member still kicking :

You are obvious ignorant and not familiar about specialties of doctors furthermore I expained you in general lines what is the situation of doctors in Greece and not in Asia region because I have relationship with a doctor pathologist woman who have already explained me the whole situation.

(I am not medic but I work in computer science and aircaft electronic system insruments) 

After graduating from medical school you go to serve as a junior doctor for 4 years as assistant to experienced doctors either in clinics or in emergency departments. Graduated students in medical school spent six years totally to take their diploma of doctor and after they are assigned as non-qualified doctors in public hospitals (usually secretary or assistant of qualified doctors and drugs prescription).

So you are on your late 25 -26 years old a non-qualified doctor and after you are mandatory assigned in pathologic clinic to serve another four years in order to take experiense in general medical treatment and drug prescriptions.

After that you are usually 29-30 years old and you have the right to select you subject of study in medical field which takes another (at least) four years to become a qualified doctor except for surgeons which takes longer and it depends from your surgeon field.

Did you figure it out?

Whats the real problem for doctors?

Their problem is a competitive profession as nurses (men or women) who graduate after four years in Nursing school and are eligible to stay another 1-2 years if they want to obtain doctor's diploma and after that their follow on carrier is the same as doctors.

You got it? 

We are not in this forum for disputes or arguments but to enrich our knowledge from other continents.

Ηave a nice and wonderful weekend!

Edited by Paris333
  • Haha 1