Is this proof of TM.30 being filed? Landlord refuses to do it so I tried...

Wow,,, I have never enougnter a Thai person so hellbent on negative  re government, and country and refusing to obey any law. I did what I could and used an non-immmigraion Web site that makes reporting easier. It let me log in to the Immigtration TM30 site and I got this. This time when I go in to Immigration are they still going to say that I don't have a residence in Bangkok?

Edited by metisdead
Image with personal details removed.

That's the PDF you need but 0 nights doesn't look right, immigration on telephone advises to put the checkout date to end of your current visa/permission of stay even if your stay is intended to be indefinite or longer than the end of current permission to stay via renewals. 

So being on a lease with no intended move out date is not ok? I'm not sure but I think the sire said it is ok.

What about the lack of visa info and such? Sadly, immigration will no longer answer emails from me or the Messenger chat. For a month I have been asking questions how I can do this so I can renew my visa. They got tired of telling me to have the owner do it - it is their job.

6 minutes ago, SailingHome said:

For a month I have been asking questions how I can do this so I can renew my visa.

Feel your pain.

There is zillion posts with similar uncooperative landlords such as yours. 

Have you asked him for copy of his house book and signed copy of Thai ID .

Your immigration office may accept your lease as enough.

Which immigration office do you deal with

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Feel your pain.

There is zillion posts with similar uncooperative landlords such as yours. 

Have you asked him for copy of his house book and signed copy of Thai ID .

I will start asking for this before I pay the deposit on a rental. In the house that jack built.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JimTripper said:

I will start asking for this before I pay the deposit on a rental.

Good advice to anyone renting a property in Thailand. INSIST on a copy of the property owner's ID card and the Blue House Book Tabien Baan, with this you can then register on the TM30 website and submit TM30 as required by immigration. IF the landlord/renter will not give this in advance of paying deposit and signing a contract then DECLINE to proceed. After all, the landord/renter WILL INSIST on a copy of your passport. If the owner/landlord won't comply with what you require, then DO NOT RENT the property.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

For the OP @SailingHome. Yes, This IS proof that a TM30 has been filed (Informed - written in green). The number of nights is not mandatory and is irrelevent as is the visa type. This is what I receive when I file my own TM30 for the Bangkok condo I have owned for over 15 years. Print the PDF and use that at immigration when required. It IS proof that a TM30 showing the address has been filed. But PRINT it for sure. Thais just love paperwork and nothing better than physical print in their face. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SailingHome said:

So being on a lease with no intended move out date is not ok? I'm not sure but I think the sire said it is ok.

What about the lack of visa info and such? Sadly, immigration will no longer answer emails from me or the Messenger chat. For a month I have been asking questions how I can do this so I can renew my visa. They got tired of telling me to have the owner do it - it is their job.

In reply to "So being on a lease with no intended move out date is not ok?"...
You cannot stay longer than your permission to stay; i.e., the date stamped in your passport.

59 minutes ago, khunPer said:

In reply to "So being on a lease with no intended move out date is not ok?"...
You cannot stay longer than your permission to stay; i.e., the date stamped in your passport.

That's what my lease says.

6 hours ago, SailingHome said:

I received email and FB Messenger confirmation from Immigration Division 1 that it is perfect.

This happened to me once in Pattaya years back.  I took my tickets, passport , photo , the condo address etc to immigration in Jomtien and declared myself, had no problem. Don’t know if I was just lucky I think they’re probably used to owners not wanting to declare.