I would like some info and advice about Manila

1) As you know, at Bangkok airport, there is Super Rich and its exchange rate is good. Is there a similar place at the Manila Airport? Or should I just exchange only little at the airport and do most of the exchanging at an exchange place in town. By the way, getting pesos in Bangkok versus getting them at Manila airport, are the rates similar? If so, I might get some pesos in Bangkok. So that would save me time at the Manila Airport. 

2) Do you know and recommend a hotel at or very near the Manila Airport? I might feel tired so I might opt to stay near the airport first night and then move to a hotel in Makati the next day. I think a rate of not more than 2,000 pesos would be good. 

Also, advice on a hotel in Makati would be appreciated. For Makati hotel, my budget would be again the same. Of course, if I can get a decent place for around 1,500 pesos, that would be great 🙂 I don't need a fancy place. Just a room with the usual basic stuff and with its own bathroom of course. 

Thanks in advance. 

• Haha 1

Change the minimum in Bangkok and the rest in Makati where you would have a better exchange rate, for the hotel look at yourself and choose for example on Booking where you want to go in a hotel.

• Thanks 1