Ouch , Ouch , And Ouch Again.

taxexile

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pistol penectomy

NAKHON SRI THAMMARAT (Gazette, Kom Chad Luek): A Buddhist ordination ceremony in Phraphrom District took a turn for the worst on July 6 after an outbreak of violence led to a firearms incident which left one unlucky follower of the Middle Way with a serious pain in his crotch.

The evening began jovially at the ceremony held in Na Phru Village 3.

A band had been hired and youths from around the area turned up to join in the festivities, with each group establishing their own drinking circle.

Later on in the evening, while the drinks continued to flow, the young crowd started to strut their stuff on the dance floor.

A few drunken dancers began bumping into each other and tempers became frayed.

Bumps turned into pushes, pushes turned into punches, punches turned into chairs being thrown, and before long the dance floor had erupted into the scene of an all-out riot.

The first victim of the night was Theeraphon Wongkrasap, 19, who was stabbed twice in the back. On seeing his friend attacked, Sayan Phannana, 20, went to draw his shotgun that was tucked in the belt of his trousers.

In his haste to pull out his weapon to save his friend, and due to being extremely drunk, Sayan set the hair-trigger gun off while it was still tucked in his trousers.

The blast blew his penis “to smithereens” :o and the bullet lodged in his left foot.

When Lt Col Chalermwan Wannasathit, duty inspector at Phraphrom District Police Station, arrived with his team he found a scene of destruction with tables and chairs strewn all over the place and smashed bottles and glasses covering the floor.

In the midst of the chaos, Theeraphon and Sayan were lying on the ground groaning in pain.

They were both rushed for treatment to Maharaj Hospital, where Sayan was immediately admitted for emergency surgery.

Doctors at the hospital said that it was unlikely that Sayan would ever be able to use his sexual organs as they had been completely destroyed by the force of the shotgun blast.

Police are now hunting for the youth responsible for stabbing Theeraphon.

Click here to send this story to a friend!

Source: Kom Chad Luek, Gazette

fancy that , turning up at an ordination ceremony with knives and shotguns tucked down your trousers and going home without your penis.

who says theres no justice in thailand !

Now if they could just get a good photo and put posters all over place.

It might make someone think twice before they took their gun to town.

From stud to eunuch with the flick of the wrist. At least in Thailand there is a well established third sex option.

Edited by canuckamuck

Well, there's a story the MoH can use when it introduces it's alcohol moderation initiative in some villages.

Aside from the psychological trauma this male will have, he's going to have one heck of an interesting reconstructive surgery event (assuming he has the money to pay for it and a urinary tract infection doesn't kill him). Thailand's reconstructive and plastic surgeons have had years of experience on conventional sex change operations and may be able to help him with a natural prosthetic. Hopefully, his pelvic musculature and testicles are intact.

Edited by geriatrickid

Well, there's a story the MoH can use when it introduces it's alcohol moderation initiative in some villages.

Aside from the psychological trauma this male will have, he's going to have one heck of an interesting reconstructive surgery event (assuming he has the money to pay for it and a urinary tract infection doesn't kill him). Thailand's reconstructive and plastic surgeons have had years of experience on conventional sex change operations and may be able to help him with a natural prosthetic. Hopefully, his pelvic musculature and testicles are intact.

No - I'd say he's knackered...

So young and so tragic. That is a harsh price to pay.

he pulled a gun out with the intention of wounding and possibly killing someone , look at it this way , a life has possibly been saved...... yes its a horrible thing to happen , but in all honesty , i find it hard to be sympathetic when a violent person suffers violence themselves.

as they say in yorkshire : "that'll learn 'im"

Have to agree with Tax, I personally reckon that people who carry loaded shotguns with no safety down the front of thier pants are just crying out for Darwin awards. This guy could now win one without even dieing !!

Better not to pollute the gene pool..

I don't understand the "bullet lodged in his foot" bit. Shotguns don't fire bullets.

i was a tad confused about that too. and a shotgun is a big weapon to be hiding in your pants in thailand too....

and i agree with tax too. he intended to kill someone with this, so why should we feel sorry for him because he loses his penis? someone could have lost a son/brother/husband/father. nup. he can suffer in my (harsh perhaps) opinion.

whilst i dont believe that guns and violence should be used in any situation, i do believe that karma has bitten this young man on the ass good and proper and this is his destiny. hes paying a hefty price for his own stupidity.

idiot.

I don't understand the "bullet lodged in his foot" bit. Shotguns don't fire bullets.

It may have been a shotgun 'slug' rather then pellets hence the reference to a bullet. If it looked anything like this slug it would have done a roto rooter job on him. :D

post-566-1185118394_thumb.jpg

As for size, I've seen a home made version in Thailand that looked like a 45 automatic but with a breakdown barrel that could hold one 12 Gauge shotgun shell. :o

i was a tad confused about that too. and a shotgun is a big weapon to be hiding in your pants in thailand too....

I think that something may have been lost in translation there, but it isn't important to the story.

A chap goes to a party with a loaded concealed weapon and manages to shoot himself ... that is, as one of the first replies said 'instant khama'

And as you said....

Idiot

The loss of his seed is no loss at all.

• 2 weeks later...