bill maher - biden's brain

stoner

3 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

One person doesn't run the country anyway.

And technology might get so powerful that Silicon Valley might run the US soon. 

Doesn't it already?

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/11/2024 at 8:10 AM, retarius said:

You sound like a Biden voter trying to justify your vote for him. If it makes no difference whether you have a mentally competent or incompetent President why even have a President? Clearly there should be no place in the White House for a patient with senile dementia. And Biden seems to have early Alzheimer's or a variant now and what the hell will he one like in 5 years time when his term finishes? There is no justification for Biden being in the race other than his incumbency and his possible ability to beat Trump at the ballot box. But where's the fun in an election where one candidate Biden, cannot be allowed by his handlers, to even debate Trump.....because we both know he would be totally annihilated. 

The term "early Alzheimer's" is reserved for.people 65 or less.  Joe's Alzheimer's is called "right in time Alzheimer's". 

• Haha 2

First Potus to avoid war since Jimmy Carter.  If he's a "maniac" he's sure doing a poor job of it. Why don't you provide a list of all the maniacal things you believe he did in your mind?  Full context references and actual convictions only please. Obama killed 3 US Citizens with a drone strike without due process.  Joe Biden killed ten civilians in Kabul seven of whom where children with a drone strike.  Make sure your list has juicy maniac stuff like that.  Mean tweets doesn't count.   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, LikeItHot said:

First Potus to avoid war since Jimmy Carter.  If he's a "maniac" he's sure doing a poor job of it. Why don't you provide a list of all the maniacal things you believe he did in your mind?  Full context references and actual convictions only please. Obama killed 3 US Citizens with a drone strike without due process.  Joe Biden killed ten civilians in Kabul seven of whom where children with a drone strike.  Make sure your list has juicy maniac stuff like that.  Mean tweets doesn't count.   

Can't reason with TDS people. They aren't rational.

• Thumbs Up 1

I am not American, nor do I live in that country. but I speak as one who has been fascinated by US politics for the last 8 years. Every day new corruption comes to light, and it is anything but boring.

During his time in office Trump had a very successful Presidency in many ways. The economy went from strength to strength, he did not get involved in any new wars, he defeated ISIS, secured the Southern border and people's lives were generally much improved.

Biden on the other hand has tried to destroy the fossil fuel industry which in turn caused massive hikes in the price of gasoline and rampant inflation. He has politicized the Dept of Justice, FBI and generally divided the country like never before. His open border policy has allowed 10 million people from about 150 countries to enter the country illegally with no check as to who they are or what they have done in their past which almost guarantees a major terrorist attack sometime in the future.

Biden is the most corrupt President of our time and because he is weak and senile is being used by the far left to do their bidding. I think he is not fully aware of the damage he is inflicting on the country. He probably will not run again for president, and it will be interesting who they replace him with given Kamala's unpopularity.

Never a dull moment in US Politics.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 2/11/2024 at 3:05 PM, retarius said:

I hope Michelle, as a mother, would cut support for Israel's massacring of Palestinians' women and children and would be disinclined to go to war with Iran and China. Women leaders, though, it must be said, don't have a good record as regards war. They seem to need to out do men in toughness.

Remember Thatcher, who went to war, apparently against all the advice of the generals? I think they used to say that she was the only real man in her government.

5 hours ago, matmee said:

I am not American, nor do I live in that country. but I speak as one who has been fascinated by US politics for the last 8 years. Every day new corruption comes to light, and it is anything but boring.

During his time in office Trump had a very successful Presidency in many ways. The economy went from strength to strength, he did not get involved in any new wars, he defeated ISIS, secured the Southern border and people's lives were generally much improved.

Biden on the other hand has tried to destroy the fossil fuel industry which in turn caused massive hikes in the price of gasoline and rampant inflation. He has politicized the Dept of Justice, FBI and generally divided the country like never before. His open border policy has allowed 10 million people from about 150 countries to enter the country illegally with no check as to who they are or what they have done in their past which almost guarantees a major terrorist attack sometime in the future.

Biden is the most corrupt President of our time and because he is weak and senile is being used by the far left to do their bidding. I think he is not fully aware of the damage he is inflicting on the country. He probably will not run again for president, and it will be interesting who they replace him with given Kamala's unpopularity.

Never a dull moment in US Politics.

It's good to see a poster with common sense. Far too many posters on here with TDS that refuse to acknowledge that Trump did anything right. Sometimes they even blatantly lie eg that he did nothing to control illegal immigration across the southern border.

I'm the first to acknowledge that Trump was imperfect, and that he should not be standing again, but he was the man for the time, not least for preventing HRC winning, which IMO would have been a catastrophe, not just for the US but for the world. However, if he is all that stands between us and a Harris presidency, I'd vote for him if able to.

19 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Biden is definitely getting old and I say that as a Democrat. I really wish that he would have made way for someone younger, more vital, and more clear-headed. Having said that Trump is not much of an alternative. I think I would take a semi senile man who is likely a decent person, over a very angry huckster who's committed in an entire life full of crime. Unfortunately these are two very poor choices. 

a very angry huckster who's committed in an entire life full of crime.

Bill and Hillary didn't think he was bad when they were pals with him. It's so great finding evidence that TDS posters are making it up.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/magazine/when-hillary-and-donald-were-friends.html

06clintontrump1-articleLarge.jpg?quality

Donald Trump, Bill and Hillary Clinton and Melania Trump at the Trumps’ wedding reception, in January 2005.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

On 2/11/2024 at 5:17 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

But even with that brain he is still a lot better than that orange maniac. 

Why do American voters don't look for someone a little younger and competent? There must be a couple such people in that big country. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again- the US media is IMO so vile now that any person with half a brain cell will likely avoid applying for POTUS like the plague.

Had Kennedy been standing now they'd likely have ripped him to shreds for his womanising. Back then the media ignored it- times change.

https://katiecouric.com/entertainment/book-guide/john-f-kennedy-incomparable-grace-book-infidelity/

A New Book Explores John F. Kennedy’s Life in the White House — and His Infamous Infidelity

By Katie Couric Media

• Like 1

This thing about M Obama running is Fox nonsense.  She hates life in the fishbowl and is happy to be out of it.  If she was even merely curious about it her name would be coming up in the news pretty often.  The only way I could see her showing consideration is if the DNC puts her on the rack. 

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

a very angry huckster who's committed in an entire life full of crime.

Bill and Hillary didn't think he was bad when they were pals with him. It's so great finding evidence that TDS posters are making it up.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/06/magazine/when-hillary-and-donald-were-friends.html

06clintontrump1-articleLarge.jpg?quality

Donald Trump, Bill and Hillary Clinton and Melania Trump at the Trumps’ wedding reception, in January 2005.

this stuff is gold. akin to no one on the island new either. give me a break. these politicians laugh together at common folk behind closed doors. 

how couldn't they ? look at the total mockery the system has become.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again- the US media is IMO so vile now that any person with half a brain cell will likely avoid applying for POTUS like the plague.

Had Kennedy been standing now they'd likely have ripped him to shreds for his womanising. Back then the media ignored it- times change.

https://katiecouric.com/entertainment/book-guide/john-f-kennedy-incomparable-grace-book-infidelity/

A New Book Explores John F. Kennedy’s Life in the White House — and His Infamous Infidelity

By Katie Couric Media

Having some sex now and then is so innocent, by today's standards. World leaders and powerful men do it all the time. It hurts nobody.

Sure beats tearing the environmental protections to shreds, and selling off the national lands to timber, mining and oil interests. 

I agree. Nobody but the most toxic and megalomaniacal have any interest in that job. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Agree 1