Facebook is rubbish at preventing scammers

scubascuba3

8 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Sometimes Kerry have opened the box from the bottom for me, if it looks damaged.

Shopee even says you can't open the package before accepting delivery, of course some will try and get round that rather than follow the process

The first mistake is to think that FB cares. They know how to cover themselves and they make sure their lobbyists are in the right places. 

Check C-SPAN ( a cable TV sponsored channel covering the US Congress) archives and you can see the hearings that have been conducted in the past accusing FB of anti-competitive measures, hosting content that is adverse to young people and teens. The Congress makes a good show, but in the end it is business as usual. The US Congress is beholden to the members of the donor class who support their campaigns. 

• Agree 1

I do not understand your claims but when you pay electronically from your Bank account to the seller account then your Bank have  the authority if you give permission to refund your amount of money from sellers account.

I always pay sellers by using Paypal from all over the world withought any problem from Ebay and Paypal has the right to refund all the money from the seller and if a seller has withdrow all the money from his Bank account Paypal's legal services prosecute the seller and directly compensate their customers.

I am confident enouth that the real problem starts when buyers pay sellers not from website but with direct or indirect methods for instance with IBAN account etc.Then the buyers have no proof that he buys something or sent gift money......

We are using trustpilot site endering the site we are going to pay something in order to read reviews from other customers.

My advice is do not buy anything from unauthorized sites because F/B is social media for exchanging our points with friends from all over the world furthermore always pay your seller through Paypal in order to have officially his/her name and his/her Bank card holder.......

Source:

https://www.trustpilot.com/

Edited by Paris333