Jump to content

Legal requirements for surrogate mother in Thailand


Recommended Posts

I've been with my Thai girlfriend for 10 years now. We want children but she is too old to have anymore. We have a female friend who will give us a baby naturally (I'll have sex with her).
 
I'm told by a legal expert, that she has full custody of the child where the father has none. I'm told she can give the child up for adoption but if this is the case, can we get the legal adoption papers done before birth? I'm worried the mother might change her mind and keep the kid. This legal expert wouldn't tell me more until I paid them. 
 
 
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, organicman said:

I'm worried the mother might change her mind and keep the kid.

Is your girlfriend not worried that you might change your mind and stay with the surrogate after the sex, which could take several goes at it?   555

Would a hand shandy into a plastic syringe not be more ethical?

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"We have a female friend who will give us a baby naturally (I'll have sex with her)."

Your current girlfriend must be over the moon by this, how many times would you need to do this to get a child, you think?

Thought about getting this done another way (insemination)

 

How will you legally adopt while not being married? New Law For Surrogacy in Thailand (juslaws.com)

"The new Thai law determines this question differently: According to Section 29 of the Act Providing Protection for Children Born through Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) a child will be the legal child of the intended parents who must be a married couple." 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, organicman said:

 

I believe that is if you go to a clinic where you pay at least $10,000US. I will never go to a clinic and I will never get married cause a woman can legally steal everything I own if we break up in my Western country!

 

A man has to protect himself legally first when it comes to relationships and children hence my question above. I want to have children now and continue my legacy cause I'm starting to get old (mid 40s now). 

 

 

To prevent the woman 'steal everything in....you Country', do not take her there.

If & when you do break up, who do you think will get custody of the child?

Why don't YOU adopt an unwanted child instead?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Marry the friend, have the baby, divorce by mutual consent with her giving you 100% custody.

That's a good idea but I will never get married cause she could talk to my home country and clean me out! I hate how you need to be married to legally get a surrogate mother in 95% of the countries in the world. Marriage for men today is just a legal document saying she can take everything you own if you break up (80% of divorces are by women). She has nothing and can easily win the lotto by legally stealing all the stuff you own by divorcing men today (only in Western countries).

 

I will always look after the people I care about financially but on our terms, not the courts! 

Edited by organicman
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, organicman said:
I've been with my Thai girlfriend for 10 years now. We want children but she is too old to have anymore. We have a female friend who will give us a baby naturally (I'll have sex with her).
 
I'm told by a legal expert, that she has full custody of the child where the father has none. I'm told she can give the child up for adoption but if this is the case, can we get the legal adoption papers done before birth? I'm worried the mother might change her mind and keep the kid. This legal expert wouldn't tell me more until I paid them. 
 
 

A disaster waiting to happen. Sex problem 1. Custody of kid problem 2. Not your gf'd dna problem 3.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, organicman said:

That's a good idea but I will never get married cause she could talk to my home country and clean me out! I hate how you need to be married to legally get a surrogate mother in 95% of the countries in the world. Marriage for men today is just a legal document saying she can take everything you own if you break up. I will always look after the people I care about financially but on our terms, not the courts! 

The kid would be 50 you, 50 her anyway. No good for current gf. Either forget kids or dump gf.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, uttradit said:

A disaster waiting to happen. Sex problem 1. Custody of kid problem 2. Not your gf'd dna problem 3.

 

Yeh it's a <deleted> position I'm in! I talk to many friends but no one can really help. They all suggest getting a surrogate mother but you need to be married. I will never get married cause I live a life at my age where I don't have to work anymore. I will never put what I own at risk! 

 

The truth is that I wanted someone younger hence I broke up with my girlfriend ages ago but we always end up together again. I've had some health problems where if I went through a hard time, she was always there for me and to cheer me up. Seriously, I just need to sms her in the past and she would catch the next plane to see me without a second thought. We are like joint at the hip where I've never had a problem attracting women but it's really hard to find someone that you are compatible with. My family and friends love her, she has the body of an 18-year-old girl still and looks 30. My parents have warned me many times to keep her compared to all the disaster women I have dated in the past that they never liked. 

 

I've had a very long think about it (most of last year) and I do want her in my life. The only thing is I want kids within the next year or two. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, organicman said:

That's a good idea but I will never get married cause she could talk to my home country and clean me out! I hate how you need to be married to legally get a surrogate mother in 95% of the countries in the world. Marriage for men today is just a legal document saying she can take everything you own if you break up (80% of divorces are by women). She has nothing and can easily win the lotto by legally stealing all the stuff you own by divorcing men today (only in Western countries).

 

I will always look after the people I care about financially but on our terms, not the courts! 

It seems you have little understand of the laws in any country and may want to evaluate yourself first before you try to breed

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Celsius said:

steal what? you don't even own 10,000 bucks

 

It's not about how much money you make, it's about how you spend it! 

 

I don't care if it's $100, I can create a kid for free! Why the hell does anyone go to a clinic and waste the money?!?  

 

Kids cost at least $10,000+ a year. Have you notice when you budget or something, it ends up costing you x2, x3, x5 as much....

 

Inflation is getting worse, just wait until the West sanctions China for invading Taiwan soon where everything is made from China! 

 

The hard times are just beginning.... 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, organicman said:

 

Yeh it's a <deleted> position I'm in! I talk to many friends but no one can really help. They all suggest getting a surrogate mother but you need to be married. I will never get married cause I live a life at my age where I don't have to work anymore. I will never put what I own at risk! 

 

The truth is that I wanted someone younger hence I broke up with my girlfriend ages ago but we always end up together again. I've had some health problems where if I went through a hard time, she was always there for me and to cheer me up. Seriously, I just need to sms her in the past and she would catch the next plane to see me without a second thought. We are like joint at the hip where I've never had a problem attracting women but it's really hard to find someone that you are compatible with. My family and friends love her, she has the body of an 18-year-old girl still and looks 30. My parents have warned me many times to keep her compared to all the disaster women I have dated in the past that they never liked. 

 

I've had a very long think about it (most of last year) and I do want her in my life. The only thing is I want kids within the next year or two. 

I understand, you want a child. That's a big thing in life.

 

Tough call either way. Stay and give up kids or leave her. Only you know the right decision.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dan O said:

It seems you have little understand of the laws in any country and may want to evaluate yourself first before you try to breed

 

My father has been a lawyer/barrister for over 30 years in my home country. I think I know more than you ever would about law in my home country. I'm asking about the law in Thailand... 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, organicman said:

Why the hell does anyone go to a clinic and waste the money?!?  

 

for one, my wife is 43 and we have been thinking about having kids via IVF. Thailand is one of the few places where you can still choose the gender and we would prefer a girl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, kidneyw said:

Have you thought about adoption?

Not sure if you not being married would be an issue.

 

 

Yes, but I will never look after another person's kid. 

 

I want my own. I want to keep my own bloodline going... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, organicman said:

 

Yeh it's a <deleted> position I'm in! I talk to many friends but no one can really help. They all suggest getting a surrogate mother but you need to be married. I will never get married cause I live a life at my age where I don't have to work anymore. I will never put what I own at risk! 

 

The truth is that I wanted someone younger hence I broke up with my girlfriend ages ago but we always end up together again. I've had some health problems where if I went through a hard time, she was always there for me and to cheer me up. Seriously, I just need to sms her in the past and she would catch the next plane to see me without a second thought. We are like joint at the hip where I've never had a problem attracting women but it's really hard to find someone that you are compatible with. My family and friends love her, she has the body of an 18-year-old girl still and looks 30. My parents have warned me many times to keep her compared to all the disaster women I have dated in the past that they never liked. 

 

I've had a very long think about it (most of last year) and I do want her in my life. The only thing is I want kids within the next year or two. 

 

Just now, organicman said:

 

 

Yes, but I will never look after another person's kid. 

 

I want my own. I want to keep my own bloodline going... 

50% of YOUR bloodline!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, organicman said:

 

 

Yes, but I will never look after another person's kid. 

 

I want my own. I want to keep my own bloodline going... 

Selfish. You don't want your GF to get any of your legacy money, but will give it to baby who is 50% your DNA.

Edited by KannikaP
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, organicman said:

 

 

Yes, but I will never look after another person's kid. 

 

I want my own. I want to keep my own bloodline going... 

But you DO expect your current GF to do so AND she needs to put up with you screwing another woman to do so. what a joke.

Edited by FritsSikkink
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Selfish.

 

Can you go away KannikaP. 

 

I have read your comments but it doesn't add any value to my thread hence why I haven't been replying to you at all. 

 

This is a serious topic for me and where I totally hate the position I'm currently in! 

Edited by organicman
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, organicman said:

 

My father has been a lawyer/barrister for over 30 years in my home country. I think I know more than you ever would about law in my home country. I'm asking about the law in Thailand... 

Apparently if your are telling the truth he didn't pass on any knowledge to you.

 

I think you made it up as he would be your go to on the legal aspects of this situation. It may be better to keep willy in you pants and move on with life. Based on your comments I don't think your ready to father a child and be there full time long term.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, organicman said:

 

 

Yes, but I will never look after another person's kid. 

 

I want my own. I want to keep my own bloodline going... 

Thats exactly what you would be doing if you use a surrogate and also pulling your gf into a psychological mess and subjecting a child to it as well

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, organicman said:

 

 

Yes, but I will never look after another person's kid. 

 

I want my own. I want to keep my own bloodline going... 

Weren't you the one that made a post a while back about helping your gf throw her son out of the house you lived in with here and asking advice on the best way to do that to "get rid of him"?  And now you want to father a child by a different woman ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Apparently if your are telling the truth he didn't pass on any knowledge to you.

 

I think you made it up as he would be your go to on the legal aspects of this situation. It may be better to keep willy in you pants and move on with life. Based on your comments I don't think your ready to father a child and be there full time long term.

 

1. It's illegal to give legal advice when you have retired as a lawyer in my country. I have been referred to my father's legal friends. You can always get legal aid for free but I'm a person that will make sure I cover all bases if all my assets are up for grabs. There is so many holes in a prenup hence my reason for never getting married.   

2. Most lawyers only know the law in one country that they study from. If they want to know law in another country, they have to go back and study which usually takes years. Every country has different laws...

3. You have only heard from me for 5 minutes and you think you can judge my life?!? There are so many fathers out there who have children that aren't there for their kids. I'm financially secure, ready to buy a house in Thailand, car, feed 4+ mouths instead of 2, etc... I think the age of 45 is more mature than the typical 20-year-old having kids, lol. 

 

If I have kids now, I'll be 70 years old by the time they have grown up and have done my part in my life in keeping my family legacy going before I die. 

 

 

Edited by organicman
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...