Thai stepfather denies abusing 4 year old boy despite visible injuries (video)

webfact

image.jpeg

A Thai social media influencer solicited help from the police to rescue a four year old boy from his abusive stepfather, who denied allegations of abuse despite visible bite marks, bruises, and burns on the child’s body.

A community leader in the Khlong Samwa district of Bangkok reported the child abuse to the Bangkok Metropolitan Council and social media influencer Guntouch “Gun” Pongpaiboonwet after noticing the bruises on the boy’s face, bottom, and penis. The boy also suffered bite marks and burns, possibly from a burning cigarette.

Channel 3 reported that the boy lived with his biological mother and stepfather. The boy usually cried and screamed at night, and locals in the area also heard the stepfather causing a racket at night time. The family only moved to the community in January and the stepfather worked at a nearby construction site.

Gun, with officers from Kannayao Police Station and the Ministry of Social Development and Human Security (M-Society), visited the community on Sunday, February 11. They met the boy and his mother, 26 year old Tai, in a rented room in the community and took them to the police station for questioning.

by Petch Petpailin 

Photo via YouTube/ ข่าวช่องวัน

Full story: The Thaiger 2024-02-14

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Join us now!

4 hours ago, webfact said:

the bruises on the boy’s face, bottom, and penis. The boy also suffered bite marks and burns, possibly from a burning cigarette.

Adisorn ........ described it as 'cute aggression'    OMG WTF  I'd like to give him some cute aggression with a baseball bat. I dread to think what his ugly aggression is.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

His wife doesn't deserve to keep this boy. 

99% chance she has ignored the torture/abuse on past occasions, this (stepfather) behaviour is rarely out of the blue.

He wants the old gone because his is on the way. That boy will go missing, or if not, is bound for a terrible life when the new arrives.

Edited by fondue zoo
  • Agree 1

Despite the abuse, she planned to continue living with Adisorn because he did not harm her and she was pregnant with his child. Tai believed Adisorn was a good person despite the abusive acts against her son.

Quote above from the original article in the link. Something that is clearly showing that Tai is a confused woman combined with the intelligence of a 1-celled animal. Generally called an an amoeba.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

Adisorn ........ described it as 'cute aggression'    OMG WTF  I'd like to give him some cute aggression with a baseball bat. I dread to think what his ugly aggression is.

I'd be very happy to demonstrate ugly aggression on him, just for your education of course.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

His wife doesn't deserve to keep this boy. 

she wouldn't know parenting if it bit her on the a___

he needs some behavior management in the back room.  

What a society. unbelievable ....

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1