Flight disrupted by vibrating luggage reveals sex toy (video)

32 minutes ago, Mike Lister said:

More interesting to understand is why the luggage x-ray people didn't spot the batteries and query them.

agree Mike,   the x-ray should detect electronic items in the suitcase ....  also aren't batteries not permitted on board ?

something's not right here ..

• Agree 1

Working for the airlines, and it happens a lot more than one would think.  Usually a shaver.   Post 9/11, you'd think they would be X-ray all luggage, and shows poor security.   Why if passenger doesn't check in/board flight, the flight doesn't leave until bag is pulled

7 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Lessons Learnt......always remove sex toy batteries before flying 😉

Common sense 101.

The only problem might be, if the batteries are permanently fitted and rechargeable from the mains.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was raided by the cops a few years ago and when one of the pigs was searching my then wife's 'smalls' drawer he set of a rotating vibrator hidden under her knickers.  I wish I had a camera to get a shot of the look and colour of his face.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Not embarrassing at all. There is no shame in showing people that you are a fan of sex. After that, it looks like she is not ashamed as she publish the video on TikTok herself.

All a publicity stunt. No idea why I am even commenting on it.