Flight disrupted by vibrating luggage reveals sex toy (video)

6 hours ago, steven100 said:

There's a joke in there somewhere .....  

Cops raid a brothel in downtown LA  ....  

during the raid the Sergent says   " I want all those battery items taken in as evidence  '  guys ...

then the mamasan pipes up and says '    don't touch that one .. that's my thermos flask  ... 

:sorry:    I'll just get my coat  

Similar joke with a woman shopping online in an adult store.

Woman: "I want to buy a dildo"

Staff: " Certainly madam, this is our display case"

Woman: " I'll take the red one on the wall"

Staff: " Madam, that's our fire extinguisher"

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, steven100 said:

agree Mike,   the x-ray should detect electronic items in the suitcase ....  also aren't batteries not permitted on board ?

something's not right here ..

It happens. When I was checking in my boxed bicycle last year in Saigon, the Air Asis ground staff  asked me whether there were any batteries in the box. I said no, later realizing I had forgotten about the tail light with 2 AAA batteries. Expecting to be summoned back to check in. But nothing happened. Bicycle arrived in BKk with batteries still inside

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Working for the airlines, and it happens a lot more than one would think.  Usually a shaver.   Post 9/11, you'd think they would be X-ray all luggage, and shows poor security.   Why if passenger doesn't check in/board flight, the flight doesn't leave until bag is pulled

As you know i also work for United, and this is a stunt, God Bless the age of TikTok

Nothing wrong with batteries in luggage, so long as they are not some huge lithium batteries, which can still fly but have to go with the passenger in the main cabin.

We have so many bags that 'vibrate' but we generally put it down to toothbrush or shavers, although always joke it's a 'personal massage device'.

I work at a small line station where I do everything including my speciality of BSO, my co workers refer to me as the bag bitch, and I will track you down to get that bag back to you.

But more often than I'd like I have to go through bags to find someway to get contact information for the passenger. 

I've seen more than my fair share of sex toys in lost luggage while rooting though it to find some info.

Note to everyone, put a frikkin name/address tag on your bags if you don't want someone like me rooting through your bags if they get lost!

• Agree 2

I recall many moons ago me returning from a trip to my home country with my ex girlfriend.

On return the customs officer aks to open the luggage. I had wine and some foreign food in my luggage, so I thought i was in trouble.

The officer puts his hand deep in the suitcase, and pulls out a shiny chrome "massage stick" and holds it high up.

I look at him and with my hand point to my shoulder. He just put it back and that was the end of the story

Nothing embarrassing at all. 

But taking out belt, removing shoes and standing with hands up in some scanner is the most embarrassing IMHO.

The only thing is worse than that is having conversation with some young officer at Ben Gurion, Israel. Friend of mine who flew there to watch football said "screw it!" turn away, bought a ticket back and left airport for good.

Dildo in a luggage seems like a PR stunt.

17 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Looks like you're the odd one out here, you're on your own with that comment. 😮

How do you figure? Most people just joke about it, and does not seem very concerned about any embarrassment. Instead I told the naked truth. Who´s the odd one now? Not even the owner herself tried to make it go away, and instead published the video of it on TikTok.

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Thumbs Up 1