90 day report Online.

Hi 

Ok... The fun times with a 90 day report online!

I've done it before loads of times online no problem. 

Incorrect entrdate upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration da

But, this time keeps getting rejected. 

1. innocent entry date into the kingdom, I'm putting the correct date in as I can see it on my red Re-entry stamp in my passport. 

2. Incorrect visa expiration date, ok so I done a visa Extension Feb this year, so my visa finishes March 2024. I've put both March this year and next year as the final date. Both rejected! 

As a side thing I have a new address, which is OK. I have done a TM30 online OK. 

Any thoughts? 

Cheers 

Thanks again 

Gee

Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration ct entIncInorrec entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date.

ry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date.

33 minutes ago, Gee Bangkok said:

Hi 

1. innocent entry date into the kingdom, I'm putting the correct date in as I can see it on my red Re-entry stamp in my passport. 

2. Incorrect visa expiration date, ok so I done a visa Extension Feb this year, so my visa finishes March 2024. I've put both March this year and next year as the final date. Both rejected! 

As a side thing I have a new address, which is OK. I have done a TM30 online OK. 

Any thoughts? 

Cheers 

Thanks again 

Gee

Incorrect entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration ct entIncInorrec entry date upon entry into the kingdom/ Incorrect visa expiration date.

I think it could be their 90 day report upgrade.

Mine got rejected to. 

Rang them up and they said they never received it, do it again, then all OK.

• Agree 1

One time, doing it for an ol' chum, it was rejected, it stated can't do a 90 day report for a tourist visa, when he has been on a retirement extension for 15 years...........🤣

So I left it a day and started again, accepted........🙄

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gee Bangkok said:

Hi 

Any thoughts? 

Cheers 

Thanks again 

Gee

I had the same message from CW last week checked my passport details were right summited it again rejected, went to CW earlier this week and was told that as i had left the country my details are not updated in the system, and in future if i left the country then my first report would have to be done in person, she said my May report can be done online (lets see), up til last year i had been doing the online reports with no issues for 2 years, but since last August something seems to have happened

Edited by howerde
text
  • Thanks 1

I once had a problem after getting a new passport issued because the old passport number was still in the system. The only way I could resolve the issue was by leaving the country. Eventually I left and came back in on the new passport and then never a problem again. 

• Thanks 1

i did my yearly extension  in December .  The I/O was kind enough to reset my 90day  so it will be due near the end of March

Then I got my  notice from immigration email on Jan 31st

Your receipt for notification of "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" will be due on 15/02/2024.

Left hand ??  Right Hand ?

• Agree 1

OK this brings up a question for my next report .  I went to CW for my last report and got a paper that said

next report due April 18, 2024.  I am taking a trip to Europe April 9-15 2024.

Will my 90 day report then be pushed back to  July 18 2024 ?

• Confused 1

I did mine 3 days ago. It was rejected 'Incomplete information provided'. I'd filled out all the relevant requested questions and have done many, over time, so I'm not a novice.  The questions I didn't answer were the ones not relevant to my application. 

Anyways I redone my application and tried to fill in questions that were not needed and submitted it. Accepted application back within 24 hours. Thai Immigration are just a big joke.

Edited by IvorBiggun2
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

20 hours ago, howerde said:

I had the same message from CW last week checked my passport details were right summited it again rejected, went to CW earlier this week and was told that as i had left the country my details are not updated in the system, and in future if i left the country then my first report would have to be done in person, she said my May report can be done online (lets see), up til last year i had been doing the online reports with no issues for 2 years, but since last August something seems to have happened

sounds if there is common problem . i intend to try on= line next week !!! ah !!!!

• Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Never had a problem with this new online version. 

I think they just take the p*ss. Gotta make their IO's look busy to keep up staff numbers. Buriram have 2 IO's within 10 Km of each other. Both offices never working to full capacity IMO.

1 hour ago, nana kid said:

OK this brings up a question for my next report .  I went to CW for my last report and got a paper that said

next report due April 18, 2024.  I am taking a trip to Europe April 9-15 2024.

Will my 90 day report then be pushed back to  July 18 2024 ?

If you arrive in Thailand on 15 April 2024, your next 90-day notification will be due 89 days after 15 April. You can start submitting it as early as 15 days before the due date.

Remember this article in late Jan 2024

The Immigration Bureau on Monday updated its online service for foreigners who need to report their presence in the kingdom every 90 days.

The Bureau has responded by improving the system in hopes that more people will use online reporting, leading to fewer visits and less overcrowding at Immigration offices.

So there's your answer..........all typical Thai smoke and mirrors announcement............

IMHO, I don't even think they could spell SOFTWARE.............let alone understand on how to build out efficient and effective software solutions

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/16/2024 at 10:23 AM, Old Croc said:

My notification came a short time ago, I did it immediately, took a couple of minutes, now pending.

Never had a problem with this new online version. 

It was approved later in the day.

On 2/15/2024 at 10:43 AM, Gee Bangkok said:

Hi 

Any thoughts? 

Cheers 

Thanks again 

Gee

Same *exact* thing is currently happening with my 90 day - same information entered for 2 years now being rejected.  Sigh…the last thing I want to do is have to go down tot the Jomtien immigration office but I suspect its either that or a trip to the agent.

1 hour ago, Gee Bangkok said:

90 day report update. 

Yes told as I had Re-entry into Thailand November last year had to do in person. Next time online. 

Over 130 in the queue for 90 day reports at CW this morning!! 

Interesting. I came back from an oversas trip early Dec 2023, now have had my on-line report rejected for 'incorrect date of entry' a few days ago. Tried again today, same result. So will have to go to CW and probably face an interminable wait. What time were you there?

Edited by cormanr7
add sentence

1 hour ago, Gee Bangkok said:

90 day report update. 

Yes told as I had Re-entry into Thailand November last year had to do in person. Next time online. 

Over 130 in the queue for 90 day reports at CW this morning!! 

A further question then: suppose you travel abroad frequently do you have to go in person every time???

Liitle follow up. Arrived CW Wednesday just before the lunch break, que for 90-day was at ca 140 with 60 (!) to go for my number. Required are your passport, filled TM.47 and (copy of) last approved TM.47 receipt. Not sure what they are doing but they type endlessly in their computer while most of the data should be there.

Asked why on-line was rejected: 'You just entered the country'. I pointed out that I had left/entered the country several times during the past years without any problems with on-line reports. No comment. Asked what will happen after I leave the country for a home visit next month: 'Should be no problem on-line'. Well i guess we'll have to wait and see.

Noted that quite a few people were send away, not sure why.

Slightly off-topic: I used to walk from Laksi IT to the B building in the past. This time tried the Pink line Gov.Complex station. On the way to the B building I was just in time to grab the open electric trolley that starts/ends at the main acces route. On the way back I walked from B Building to the Gov. complex station via the main access road. Took only 15 min, much closer than Laksi (ca. 30 min). They are now building an elevated, covered walkway right from the station to the B building (not open yet).

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

It's like this online 90 day is having problems. I was the same in and out of Thailand last year no problems with online before. 

Or this is a new rule? 

Luckily I can get a bus direct to Building B. Number 66 bus is the way to go.