Extend non O 3 months visa

Is it possible to extend my current 90 days Non O  retirement visa based on my 12 years old Thai sun? If can, does he need to go with me to immigration or can I just show the birth certificate (his mother died longtime ago, also have marry/ death certificate). Second option is walk over the border chon chom (Cambodia)... Can i walk in and out as before in 1 hour? Get visa exemption and extend this after?

Edited by Sjoerd
additional information

You should be able to get a 60 day extension from your local immigration office. I have done just this. I presented my daughter's birth certificate, a copy of her house book page ( Tabian ban),a copy of her Thai ID card, and my divorce certificate.

You will also need the slip of paper in your passport which shows your registered address in Thailand (TM60?).

For various reasons my retirement extension expired in October last. I have been on visa waivers and extensions since then. I intend to get a 90 day single entry next month, and extend that in due course. I discussed this plan with my local Immigration Office (Chiang Rai) and they saw no problems.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

So you currently have a non O based on retirement? 

You can obtain 60 day extension .

https://aseannow.com/topic/1155570-visa-exempt-entry-can-be-extended-for-60-days-visit-family/

Yes, because my year extension was over renewing time when I was abroad. I applied for a 90 days non O based on retirement. I thought I could easily extend this visa with a month, until I saw your explanation in an other topic...