Mites: The recent bane of my existence!

20 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

it's got you making even more comments on something you can easily STOP READING

Nobody will willingly stop reading my content.

My purpose, now, in my waning years, is to contribute to both society and, also, in my spare time, to TV.

Otherwise, then why would I contribute so much?

There must be a reason, as in Heaven.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

The F4 is the most beautiful machine ever created by Man.

This image may contain Human Person Clothing Shorts Apparel Nature Outdoors Sand Shoe and Footwear

Ah yes the F4 and it's purpose for killing and invading countries that hadn't invaded America, but it supported the military industrial complex and the elitists pockets.

Lets not talk about the children that got caught up in this madness.

There is no justification for this or any type of weapons that kill in wars, yet sitting down and negotiating until one comes to a common ground has no monetary value, does it, just look at Ukraine and Palestine at the moment.

9 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Those were the GOOD days.....!

So shallow, perhaps your parasites' are your punishment from the GOOD old days catching up with your past, if that's the case, well what can I say ?

Edited by 4MyEgo

13 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

The scabies will DIE, DIE, DIE, within 72 hours, maybe 5 days, if they are lucky.

On Googling SCABIES, there is a page from clevelandclinic.org/health which stresses that Scabies WILL NOT go away on it's own and will probably continue to spread to other people. Your constant itching will lead to some type of bacterial infection of the skin.

Just trying to help.

You need a cream containing permethrin. or Ivermectin antiparasitic pills.

You can't fully block GammaGlobulin as far as I can tell, but if you hover your mouse over his/her avatar and click on 'ignore', you have the option of ignoring his/her comments, messages, and posts.   I'm not sure how to do this on a mobile, but I'm sure the option is there. 

You do understand that with the amount of ridiculous posts you make, that most of us here will not take you seriously when you are asking for sincere help. In this case, seeing it sounds like you are serious, Crossy gave you all the information you need. I stayed at my ex's mom's house for a few months while our house was being built and I was bitten daily by bedbugs (I think, because it looked like they're bites), a scorpion, ants, and had a centipede of 9 inches walk over my arm until my ex killed it. They aren't very clean besides the fact they shower daily. I sealed the edges of the house with mortar mix to try and keep most of the bugs out, but as most know, leaving food out, un refrigerated, invites trouble. Food was kept in a cabinet, which didn't do a thing to help besides keeping out flies, and every type of Thai bug invaded. My ex was stung by scorpions at least three times staying there, as she is again now, and my daughter is there most of the week, which I abhor. Dust mites, like some have mentioned, are everywhere, and it isn't a problem unless you have an allergy to them. Mites are found on most everyone's faces, called Demodex, but again, they aren't a problem unless you are immunocompromised. Scabies has to be treated. Permethrin works. As has been said, washing bedding works when hot water or dryers are used, something which isn't prevalent here. Cold water cleans most things, but lice and mites can survive it.

24 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

... As has been said, washing bedding works when hot water or dryers are used, something which isn't prevalent here. Cold water cleans most things, but lice and mites can survive it.

We have a problem with dust mites and one of our 4 dogs has a terrible time with them on his bedding.  Detergent, sadly and as you say, doesn't kill them. We don't have a dryer.  So, we have a huge tub and make a bunch of hot water to soak the bedding it.  It's a lot of work, but it's effective.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Galong said:

We have a problem with dust mites and one of our 4 dogs has a terrible time with them on his bedding.  Detergent, sadly and as you say, doesn't kill them. We don't have a dryer.  So, we have a huge tub and make a bunch of hot water to soak the bedding it.  It's a lot of work, but it's effective.

That works, along with leaving the clothes in the washer for awhile once it's filled with water and detergent.

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

You do understand that with the amount of ridiculous posts you make, that most of us here will not take you seriously when you are asking for sincere help. In this case, seeing it sounds like you are serious, Crossy gave you all the information you need. I stayed at my ex's mom's house for a few months while our house was being built and I was bitten daily by bedbugs (I think, because it looked like they're bites), a scorpion, ants, and had a centipede of 9 inches walk over my arm until my ex killed it. They aren't very clean besides the fact they shower daily. I sealed the edges of the house with mortar mix to try and keep most of the bugs out, but as most know, leaving food out, un refrigerated, invites trouble. Food was kept in a cabinet, which didn't do a thing to help besides keeping out flies, and every type of Thai bug invaded. My ex was stung by scorpions at least three times staying there, as she is again now, and my daughter is there most of the week, which I abhor. Dust mites, like some have mentioned, are everywhere, and it isn't a problem unless you have an allergy to them. Mites are found on most everyone's faces, called Demodex, but again, they aren't a problem unless you are immunocompromised. Scabies has to be treated. Permethrin works. As has been said, washing bedding works when hot water or dryers are used, something which isn't prevalent here. Cold water cleans most things, but lice and mites can survive it.

No worries.

I am trying to raise awareness of the importance of protecting against transmission of scabies.

If I should die, during my crusade, then, at least, I will be remembered for this attempt.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, KannikaP said:

On Googling SCABIES, there is a page from clevelandclinic.org/health which stresses that Scabies WILL NOT go away on it's own and will probably continue to spread to other people. Your constant itching will lead to some type of bacterial infection of the skin.

Just trying to help.

You need a cream containing permethrin. or Ivermectin antiparasitic pills.

This is a known known.

And, as far as I know....

Rummy suffered from scabies, crabs, and lice, as well.

That was a known unknown.

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

This image may contain Human Person Clothing Shorts Apparel Nature Outdoors Sand Shoe and Footwear

Ah yes the F4 and it's purpose for killing and invading countries that hadn't invaded America, but it supported the military industrial complex and the elitists pockets.

Lets not talk about the children that got caught up in this madness.

There is no justification for this or any type of weapons that kill in wars, yet sitting down and negotiating until one comes to a common ground has no monetary value, does it, just look at Ukraine and Palestine at the moment.

So shallow, perhaps your parasites' are your punishment from the GOOD old days catching up with your past, if that's the case, well what can I say ?

Cheap shot, Baby!

I am talking about the machine.

You are talking about something entirely different.

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Cheap shot, Baby!

I am talking about the machine.

You are talking about something entirely different.

Really, so what was the "machine" invented for, wait, don't tell me, to save American lives that were under attack in a foreign country right, ooops, never mid the casualties, there not ours anyway.

https://www.holloman.af.mil/About/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/317295/f-4-phantom-ii/#:~:text=The F-4 Phantom II,interdiction and close-air support.

2 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Really, so what was the "machine" invented for, wait, don't tell me, to save American lives that were under attack in a foreign country right, ooops, never mid the casualties, there not ours anyway.

https://www.holloman.af.mil/About/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/317295/f-4-phantom-ii/#:~:text=The F-4 Phantom II,interdiction and close-air support.

The machine was invented to protect us from the Chi-Com Bandits.

Just ask anyone in Taiwan or Hong Kong, or....wherever.

Sure.

Vietnam was a slight error.

But, sometimes politicians make mistakes.

However, you can't just throw out the baby with the bathwater....

Can you?

4 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

The machine was invented to protect us from the Chi-Com Bandits.

Just ask anyone in Taiwan or Hong Kong, or....wherever.

Oh really, when did they invade the great USA, or when did they intend to ?

I suppose it's like saying Iraq had weapons of mass destructions too, none found to date...LoL

5 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Sure.

Vietnam was a slight error.

But, sometimes politicians make mistakes.

You don't say, and who paid for that error with their lives, certainly not the politicians, they lined their pockets, didn't they, compliments the Military Industrial Complex.

6 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

However, you can't just throw out the baby with the bathwater....

Can you?

Tell that to yourself.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

My Fellow Members of TV:

I have lived a LONG time.

During my time on Earth, I have never been bothered by parasites, be they internal or "external" parasites, nor the parasites of Pattaya, of which I have read much on TV.

But now, truth be told, I am suffering, My Fellows.

Therefore, what to do?

In my case, I believe I am now plagued by two types of parasites:

1.  The Scabies parasite

2.  The common dust mite

As to how this could have happened, I have been racking my brain trying to understand this terrible turn of events in my life.

I will not bore you with the particulars concerning what it FEELS LIKE to be INFESTED.

Someday, if you are unlucky enough, you might discover for yourselves, first hand, just what a pleasurable experience this might be.

Here, now, I am asking for your support and advice concerning how best to rid myself of these pesky parasites, all in one go.

For example, I have thought about buying a 10-dollah tent, pitching the tent in my compound, on the lawn, and sleeping, working, and relaxing, out in the very hot sun of Thailand, just waiting for the parasites to realize that their kind host has left them, just waiting for them to die, Die, DIE!

I will be pleased to answer any pertinent questions concerning my environment and my living conditions, just so that you might suggest the best strategy for ridding me of these BEASTLY Bugs!

If you wish, I will be happy to upload photos supporting my claim that I am, indeed, thoroughly infested.

During the recent months of my infestation, life has not been so pleasant, which is only to be expected.

And, I dearly HOPE that you ALL will never be called upon, by LIFE, to endure what I have been enduring during these difficult months.

Any suggestions?

If so, then you know where to post your thoughts....

HERE, in the comments section below.

Wishing all on TV health and happiness in Thailand....

Regards,

Gamma

NOTE:  While living on The Main Line, just outside of Philly, I never expected or anticipated that, one day, I might be infested by TWO Types of parasites, all at once.  Those were the good ole days.  Yet, never say never, and it has happened to me, in my golden years.  I hope this never happens to you.  When I lived on the Main Line, we had servants to manage things like parasites.  And now, I find, in my twilight years, that I must deal with this semi-difficult, and troublesome, situation, myself.

But now worries, because, I shall overcome.

Stop smoking yaba. And pharmacy will tell you what to do and you don’t even need a prescription for scabies cream. But eat an orange before you get rickets Too!!

• Love It 1

13 minutes ago, Dickie Dee said:

Stop smoking yaba. And pharmacy will tell you what to do and you don’t even need a prescription for scabies cream. But eat an orange before you get rickets Too!!

Thank you for the info....

SINCERE THANKS, this time.

I will act on your good info.

(You see? I knew I could solve this parasitic problem by posting on the Farng Pub.)

43 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

This is a known known.

And, as far as I know....

Rummy suffered from scabies, crabs, and lice, as well.

That was a known unknown.

Oh Gamma, I pity you.

• Love It 1

3 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

You left one out.

Can you guess which entity you have forgotten?

What a parrot!

Monkey see...

Monkey do....

No need to think, really.....

You lost the battle when you asked.

Next you will be quoting me Voltaire whom I believe you would be well aware of as you state, you read a lot, however appear to be somewhat uneducated IMO.

“It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.”

We Want You Uncle Sam Merch" Poster for Sale by 731-Graphics | Redbubble

32 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

You lost the battle when you asked.

Next you will be quoting me Voltaire whom I believe you would be well aware of as you state, you read a lot, however appear to be somewhat uneducated IMO.

“It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.”

We Want You Uncle Sam Merch" Poster for Sale by 731-Graphics | Redbubble

Voltaire was not a nice man, and was anti-Semitic, as well.

But, this never stopped me from loving Candide.

When our house becomes infested, we go to Australia for a few months holiday. When we come back all the pests have gone given the lack of a food source. I keep telling the missus to stop leaving food out, but it never stops/

In my younger days got a dose of crabs. I bought a can of RAID. The girl at the store counter could not understand why I was buying RAID in January but the store manager walked by and he had a wicked grin ,he knew what was going on. I sprayed it on and my nuts were on fire so I filled the bathtub and jumped in. All the nasties floated up and I drained the tub never to see them again.Maybe that would work for you?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, The Old Bull said:

In my younger days got a dose of crabs. I bought a can of RAID. The girl at the store counter could not understand why I was buying RAID in January but the store manager walked by and he had a wicked grin ,he knew what was going on. I sprayed it on and my nuts were on fire so I filled the bathtub and jumped in. All the nasties floated up and I drained the tub never to see them again.Maybe that would work for you?

Best method is to light your public hair on fire and, when the crabs come running out, stab them with an icepick. Works like a champ every time. 👍🏼

Edited by Hokeus

38 minutes ago, Hokeus said:

Best method is to light your public hair on fire and, when the crabs come running out, stab them with an icepick. Works like a champ every time. 👍🏼

As I recall, when I was there in Changi prison, the bedbugs were simply horrific.

What we would do, before we were liberated, was to light our metal beds on fire.

9 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Why did they let you out?

(assuming it is not another of your lies, as proven and admitted to by you on/in another topic!)

They let me out when the war ended.

Everyone was let out at that time.

Here I am, the third from the left.

image.png.03176e6010d471494c96cbecc7c9ff63.png

Have you never read King Rat?

What's wrong with you?

52 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

As I recall, when I was there in Changi prison, the bedbugs were simply horrific.

What we would do, before we were liberated, was to light our metal beds on fire.

When I was in Changi prison I don’t recall the bed bugs being an issue for me. It was the TB that gave me the most trouble. But, then again, I had a top bunk so maybe that helped. I noticed though that the guys who complained of bed bugs in Changi the most were the ones who played grab arse with each other all the time. You think maybe that was the connection?