Repair sleep apnea machine

Jack Hammer

Hmm - you don't mention make or model.

I have a Resmed Airsense 10 and the electronics part (the on-off switch) packed up while I was living in Singapore. There is a Resmed dealer there so I took it to them. They said they would have to replace the whole electronic kit-n-kaboodle which would would be more expensive than a new unit.

He then showed me what the health-care providers of the device never did - it is possble to switch the thing on and off automatically by a setting. Basically when I put the mask on it starts and after taking the mask off after a few seconds it stops. All I want it to do. 

Maybe that would fix your problem. Good luck.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/19/2024 at 3:17 PM, Jack Hammer said:

I am holidaying in Hua Hin. My sleep apnea machine stopped functioning. Does anyone know where I may be able to get an electronics person to investigate the problem with my machine?

thank you

Bangkok is probably your best bet. They have lots of ResMed dealers there. I bought one in Ramintra area a few weeks ago. 

On 2/19/2024 at 3:55 PM, nglodnig said:

Hmm - you don't mention make or model.

I have a Resmed Airsense 10 and the electronics part (the on-off switch) packed up while I was living in Singapore. There is a Resmed dealer there so I took it to them. They said they would have to replace the whole electronic kit-n-kaboodle which would would be more expensive than a new unit.

He then showed me what the health-care providers of the device never did - it is possble to switch the thing on and off automatically by a setting. Basically when I put the mask on it starts and after taking the mask off after a few seconds it stops. All I want it to do. 

Maybe that would fix your problem. Good luck.

Sorry, I failed to mention my machine is a fisher and panel 600 model

Thank you for your advice

• Like 1

On 2/19/2024 at 3:17 PM, Jack Hammer said:

I am holidaying in Hua Hin. My sleep apnea machine stopped functioning. Does anyone know where I may be able to get an electronics person to investigate the problem with my machine?

thank you

Well. Did you find a dealer in Hua Hin? I'm interested as Hua Hin is my home in Thailand. Thanks. Hope it worked out for you.