USA Burning Man Protest

NickyLouie

Wow talk about a man of conviction, it takes a lot of guts to do what he did, yes it does seem crazy to most of us but that is what I would call moral conviction in action.

And I think it is a reflection of the level of outrage and disgust at the campaign that the IDF is engaging in, and the disproportionate level of their incredible destruction of Gaza and the murder of innocent women and children.

Israel's in a very precarious position at this point, and is finding itself increasingly isolated on the world stage. They had better be very careful. If the US abandons support of Israel they are in big trouble. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Wow talk about a man of conviction, it takes a lot of guts to do what he did, yes it does seem crazy to most of us but that is what I would call moral conviction in action.

And I think it is a reflection of the level of outrage and disgust at the campaign that the IDF is engaging in, and the disproportionate level of their incredible destruction of Gaza and the murder of innocent women and children.

Israel's in a very precarious position at this point, and is finding itself increasingly isolated on the world stage. They had better be very careful. If the US abandons support of Israel they are in big trouble. 

You know that it would be untrue
You know that I would be a liar
If I was to say to you
Girl, we couldn't get much higher

• Haha 1