The World Has Gone Mad

5 minutes ago, Dexxter said:

"Watership Down"

From the article ...

"The BBFC continues to receive "one or two complaints" each year over its content, which includes scenes of rabbits fighting, being throttled and gasping for air."

So because of one or two snowflake idiots (or trolls) classic movies are now deemed inappropriate for children.

Just wait till they get their hands on all the old cartoons such as Bugs Bunny who is constantly being attacked by that violent Elmer Fudd, Tom and Jerry always fighting and getting the cat's face blown up, The Roadrunner and the Coyote with far too many violent scenes to mention here, Popeye and his spinach enhanced punches, and many more children's favorites from yesteryear. All must be reclassified to 18+. Think of the children!

They've already cut Tom and Jerry to remove all the racial jokes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Woke seems to be very resilient despite the normal majority rejecting it, whose behind this $hit, it would seem anybody in power, be it politics, media or police have lost their backbones. I remember some years ago at a German car firm an engineer seeing two new black technicians when he walked into the office asked, "Has there been a fire in the office", everybody, including the two black guys laughed but a woke secretary reported him to HO and he was sacked immediately, she was mobbed afterwards and didn't last long.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I try to ignore those woke idiots.

And it seems more people are annoyed with those woke idiots.

I don't know if it has to get worse before it will get better or if we are already at that point.

Luckily Thailand is far away from the woke idiots from America and the rest of the west.

We can see what they do over there and laugh about it and ignore it.

Imagine trying to have most of teh tb shows that we grew up with.

MASH

All in the family (forget the British version name)

threes company

the Jeffersons

Maude

Happy days ( all white cast but stereotype of Arnold)

There would be nothing on TV

Then we have the commdians from then

Imagine George Carlin or John Belushi

Aminal house would have never made it anywhere 

Instead we get all this CGI vanilla crap or Disney 

• Agree 2

So are "woke" people the same ones who seem to be offended by certain books in libraries and want them banned?

Or are "woke" people the ones who do not want them banned.

Are "woke " people offended by someone using a derogatory term or are the "woke" people the ones who defend their right to say things that may offend someone?

Very confusing and i suspect the vast majority of people either don't know or don't care.

15 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I try to ignore those woke idiots.

And it seems more people are annoyed with those woke idiots.

I don't know if it has to get worse before it will get better or if we are already at that point.

Luckily Thailand is far away from the woke idiots from America and the rest of the west.

We can see what they do over there and laugh about it and ignore it.

Let's get Woke!  

Unknown-2.jpeg

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Dexxter said:

"woke" is the new derogatory swear word.

Maybe, but the delicious irony is that those using the new swear word don't/can't understand that the person who they aim the "woke" word at is happy that they've wound up a gammon bigot.

I feel flattered to be called woke.

It shows that I'm offending the right people.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, AlexRich said:

Yes, and so you should. But if you put Dick and Van before it, your fine.

What about the boy who put his finger in the dyke..........oops I meant dike..........:shock1:

• Haha 2