Trump says he ‘wouldn’t protect’ Prince Harry if he’s reelected

Social Media

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He has a plan to make people like you keep talking about him. Apparently it's working.

I agree with Trump about Harry. He is rich enough to hire his own protection, so why should the American taxpayer have to pay?

Harry made the noose for his own neck with his attacks on his family. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever.

Understood. But the comments weren't necessary. For once I'd like to hear from him specifically what he will do to make our country better. Building a wall won't cut it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Biden has a long record of public service. Congrats to him. Trump only cares about himself. Definitely not you or me.

Um, I was talking about the lovely Prince Harry.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He has a plan to make people like you keep talking about him. Apparently it's working.

I agree with Trump about Harry. He is rich enough to hire his own protection, so why should the American taxpayer have to pay?

Harry made the noose for his own neck with his attacks on his family. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever.

I am sure the USA would not want to be the country that someone of Royalty or of a Political family were harmed, or killed in. Much like if a member of Trumps family travel to go hunting in S. Africa, or were to travel to Italy etc. This is what governments of Democratic (and maybe not so democratic) do. They offer and provide protection to heads of states, royalty, and other associated VIP's. At tax payer expense.

2 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Understood. But the comments weren't necessary. For once I'd like to hear from him specifically what he will do to make our country better. Building a wall won't cut it.

You are American?

23 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

I bet Prince Harry is trembling in his boots and his wife of color. :giggle: Trump should be in an asylum he is absolutely Mucking Fental.

Harry was doing TV interviews for money. 

• Confused 3