Does anyone bank with NatWest in the UK?

It was very slow yesterday evening when I was trying to send money to Wise. Finally managed it but pages were very, very slow to refresh. Managed it in the end, though.

I've not used the app.  When I've tried to download it it would seem that you can't download it in Thailand.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, WhiteHatPhil said:

Turned the router off and on again - working now. Odd....

The answer to many internet problems, and also PC....OFF then ON.

24 minutes ago, sniggie said:

It was very slow yesterday evening when I was trying to send money to Wise. Finally managed it but pages were very, very slow to refresh. Managed it in the end, though.

I've not used the app.  When I've tried to download it it would seem that you can't download it in Thailand.

Must be something at your end, I just downloaded and installed it on my Huawei phones, no VPN, using Brave browser.

4 hours ago, WhiteHatPhil said:

If so, can you login to NatWest Online https://www.onlinebanking.natwest.com/Default.aspx using a browser (NOT the App)?

Sorry, I did not make my first response clear. I always log on through a standard Google search just as if I were in the UK. No VPN. The web page accesses my account on any device. It works perfectly - except for yesterday evening!  It's the app I can't download

5 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Must be something at your end, I just downloaded and installed it on my Huawei phones, no VPN, using Brave browser.

Confirm searched for NatWest Digital Banking app in Google Play Store (my Google account set to Thailand). App downloaded and installed upon Huawei phone (2017). 

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, The Fugitive said:

Confirm searched for NatWest Digital Banking app in Google Play Store (my Google account set to Thailand). App downloaded and installed upon Huawei phone (2017). 

I can log in using www.nwolb.com.

Also using the Natwest App. (which can be a little slow sometimes)

A good bank to be with and use a Thai address.

Happy to see you solved your problem.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Kenegg said:

I can log in using www.nwolb.com.

Also using the Natwest App. (which can be a little slow sometimes)

A good bank to be with and use a Thai address.

Happy to see you solved your problem.

Thanks but it wasn't me that had an issue. I'm not a NatWest customer. I was trying to assist someone else.

On 3/1/2024 at 12:52 PM, WhiteHatPhil said:

Must be at my end then. 

I have had similar issues and, without switching anything off-on, simply cleared my browser history.

That works really well.

Apparently there can be conflicts created by stored URL's which can slow down and even prevent access to some sites.

• Thanks 1

On 3/1/2024 at 12:52 PM, sniggie said:

I have the Wise App downloaded OK.

On 3/1/2024 at 12:52 PM, sniggie said:

You can have the option to add money to your Wise account direct through the Wise App.