Swiss Man,Thai Wife Apologise For Assaulting Female Doctor

webfact

On 3/2/2024 at 4:07 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

FAKE, all fake, deport this madman. 

a viral kicking incident but the Swiss man still insists he slipped and the kick wasn’t on purpose.

best option "KICK"   him out of Thailand

20 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

This insect species, only started to worry after his stink caused all this publicity. He cares not one iota for his common man. He deserves all the humiliation he gets and let's start calling him out by name. If victims can be named, surely insect perpetrators can be.

Is it not humiliating for yourself to call another one "insect"? I agree that we should know his full name and should see his face unpixelated because his wai to all Thai people. However, what about all the Farangs? I feel embarrassed by him and he did not apologise for his disgusting behaviour to the farang community.

Terminate his contract for renting that house he's living in might be a desired option?🙏

Arrogant grub is only sorry as he picked on the wrong person. Hope his elephant farm goes under  and he has to go back to his home country ,The grub.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, newbee2022 said:

Is it not humiliating for yourself to call another one "insect"? I agree that we should know his full name and should see his face unpixelated because his wai to all Thai people. However, what about all the Farangs? I feel embarrassed by him and he did not apologise for his disgusting behaviour to the farang community.

Terminate his contract for renting that house he's living in might be a desired option?🙏

Humans are expected to behave with a certain amount of dignity. When they start kicking women strangers for sitting on their steps, they behave like tiny, pesty little insects. So, I feel embarrassment for him, for his behavior. I think the terminology was accurate. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Humans are expected to behave with a certain amount of dignity. When they start kicking women strangers for sitting on their steps, they behave like tiny, pesty little insects. So, I feel embarrassment for him, for his behavior. I think the terminology was accurate. 

Seems to me you're both in the same category if it comes to bad inappropriate behaviour.

• Confused 3

48 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

He only owns one of them steps, 

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Seems to me you're both in the same category if it comes to bad inappropriate behaviour.

Cute. Should I refer to the kick man as sir? How about the gentleman? Sorry, I am simply not that soft and forgiving. He behaves like a pesky mosquito. So what? 

7 hours ago, bob smith said:

In the Swiss man’s shoes, I would have done the same.

but I sure as hell would not have filmed myself.

schoolboy error right there.

bob.

Wow! Says alot about you. Take it your a Stella Artois drinker as well? Boasting that you go about hitting women is not a good look. W£%^£r!!!

• Agree 2

12 hours ago, watgate said:

One wonders if this swiss man deems it appropriate to allegedly kick 2 women under the rationalization that " he thought they were Chinese", how are the elephants at his elephant sanctuary being treated?

So he’s a racist also? Not surprised.

8 hours ago, maxcorrigan said:

He does'nt own any, he rents the place he lives in!

Hmmm, the owners will be pleased then about their 'illegal' steps.........:whistling:

• Thumbs Up 1

After allegedly punching a Thai woman in the back, a Swiss man on Phuket is facing hate and threats. He denies the allegations.

by Luca La Rocca
Published2. March 2024, 13:56

• A Swiss expatriate in Phuket is accused of violently hitting a Thai woman in the back.
  • This is not true, the accused Swiss man tells 20 Minuten - a video is supposed to prove his innocence. Here you can see the video.
  • There is now a veritable smear campaign against him. "I'm going through hell," he says.

Full article (automatically translated from German on the publication's website):

https://www.20min.ch/story/schweizer-wehrt-sich-seit-dem-vorfall-gehe-ich-durch-die-hoelle-103054645?userPreferredLanguage=en

Edited by Maestro
corrected a typo
  • Haha 2

On 3/2/2024 at 8:12 AM, bob smith said:

In the Swiss man’s shoes, I would have done the same.

but I sure as hell would not have filmed myself.

schoolboy error right there.

bob.

Well, you certainly are a small man. Even imagining kicking a woman for such a trifle. And admitting you would do it, no less. What can we say? 

Thanks for revealing to all of us who you truly are, Bob. Such a gentleman. So much goodwill in that heart of yours. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Well, you certainly are a small man. Even imagining kicking a woman for such a trifle. And admitting you would do it, no less. What can we say? 

Thanks for revealing to all of us who you truly are, Bob. Such a gentleman. So much goodwill in that heart of yours. 

He has a heart?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

YOU didn’t see the Swiss man kick the Thai doctor and neither did I.

bob.

This Swiss guy is such a dick. Now all kinds of people are coming forward and telling stories about him. On the news it showed a beach full of people in front of his place protesting him. Pic of him flipping off an ambulance driver. 

• Agree 2

15 hours ago, bob smith said:

YOU didn’t see the Swiss man kick the Thai doctor and neither did I.

bob.

The guy has admitted he kicked the doctor when he "slipped" and hurt his toe.

• Agree 1

On 3/3/2024 at 2:12 PM, spidermike007 said:

Such false contrition. Only when caught are they repentant. Arrogant fools. I hope they are shamed by the locals and people find out who they really are. A year ago they blocked an ambulance and gave a speeding vehicle trying to save a life the finger. That is who this ugly couple are. Lock them up, or deport him. We just don't need creeps like him here. Some fools think because they have money, they are above the rest of us. We are guests here, and we must be gracious to our lovely hosts. 

This tiny man kicked the wrong woman this time!

There would have been 2 fingers then! The video I saw no kick was apparent, and the couple walked away quite calmly... not what I would expect had they been attacked. You have been taken in by the media hype.....comes across as exaggerated. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1