Last will opportunity

John59

Hi all,

I am seeking advice on a company (TLP - Thai Legal Protection) that offers legal advice and free last will and living will services in exchange for a monthly subscription fee of about 780 Bath. The company acts as a middleman, connecting clients with the law firm (REMOVED)for legal support. Does anyone has experience with this scheme ?

I am living in Phitsanulok and am at a point to create a last will; so this looks like a cheap opportunity.

Thanks for any feedback,

John

Must a Thai will be lodged with the local Amphur. or does the original in a sealed envelope in my office drawer, and copies to all involved be enough?

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

Must a Thai will be lodged with the local Amphur. or does the original in a sealed envelope in my office drawer, and copies to all involved be enough?

That doesn't answer the OP's question, does it? Rather than hijacking his topic, wouldn't it serve you better if you started a new one?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Puccini said:

That doesn't answer the OP's question, does it? Rather than hijacking his topic, wouldn't it serve you better if you started a new one?

OK, sorry. Just trying to clarify things for anyone doing a Thai Will.

I should have said 'in a sealed envelope in ANY office drawer somewhere'

Edited by KannikaP

11 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Wills do not have to be lodged anywhere.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, John59 said:

Hi all,

I am seeking advice on a company (TLP - Thai Legal Protection) that offers legal advice and free last will and living will services in exchange for a monthly subscription fee of about 780 Bath. The company acts as a middleman, connecting clients with the law firm (REMOVED)for legal support. Does anyone has experience with this scheme ?

I am living in Phitsanulok and am at a point to create a last will; so this looks like a cheap opportunity.

Thanks for any feedback,

John

They charge 780 bath? Not sure how to deliver 780 baths. Write up a free will. Makes 3 copies of it. Cost is zero.

Free wills can be downloaded off the internet 

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Dolf said:

They charge 780 bath? Not sure how to deliver 780 baths. Write up a free will. Makes 3 copies of it. Cost is zero.

Free wills can be downloaded off the internet 

It says 780 MONTHLY, that is 26 baths per day. Will your water supply be sufficient?