Violent clash between Thai and Filipino trans groups rocks Bangkok

webfact

37 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

The OP report says the Thai ladyboys were throwing bottles...

But I always understood that throwing high heel shoes was more of their style.

Clear footage of a white trainer being taken off and used in the traditional manner.

It was exactly in the small alley Sukh. 11/1. In front of a  bar beside of the same hotel i was a few days ago. (I saw some pics in the news today). I was wondering about the high number of LB hanging around and even stay in the hotel. During the whole night it was very noisy in this alley. In the past it was quiet there. But now the alley has 3-4 Bars with live music. 

I left after one night  

15 minutes ago, Mentors65 said:

It was exactly in the small alley Sukh. 11/1. In front of a  bar beside of the same hotel i was a few days ago. (I saw some pics in the news today). I was wondering about the high number of LB hanging around and even stay in the hotel. During the whole night it was very noisy in this alley. In the past it was quiet there. But now the alley has 3-4 Bars with live music. 

I left after one night  

you seem to know all the goings on there ... i guess you had a great night and you's check out early next morning.

1 minute ago, AngryMan said:

Maybe this is the pre-sequal to the new: HUNG-GRRRR!Games?😎

It's all <deleted> if you ask me...

1 minute ago, AngryMan said:

Woops sorry!  I was just testicling the water with my bad choice of words... Please don't give me the sack!

3 minutes ago, still kicking said:

So, do the Filipinos getting their visa revoked like the Swiss guy? I guess not.

if anyone was kicked or scratched I guess their visa would be revoked ....

19 minutes ago, Chongalulu said:

You were aroused, weren't you Bob? No shame in admitting to it...we all have guilty pleasures,put it in the " bank"...

…brings a whole new meaning to the saying ‘handbags at dawn.’

bob.

As being politically correct is very high on my list of priorities, should I be referring to them as 'chicks with dicks' or 'a cock in a frock'?

Any advice much appreciated.

• Like 1

Thailand and the Philippines are both ASEAN countries. Filipinos get 30 days visa free, which they can extend. They also do not pay for a 60 day tourist visa (also can extend) from the Thai embassy in Manila. The LB are more likely to be refused permission to travel by Immigration in Manila than in Thailand. They can be tough on locals leaving. 

• Agree 1

They said that the rally was intended defend the dignity of Thai LGBTQ+ people. !???

As we could see on the video !! everything went in perfect dignity !!

23 minutes ago, oslooskar said:

These ladyboys are not acting very ladylike.

Yes indeed,...there real nature reveals itself,...