Israel is at War - General discussion (pt3)

7 minutes ago, Hummin said:

France is responsible for the immigration, considering everything they had their hands in everywhere around world. Also in middle east making Israel as a state together with England. 

It was the Untied Kingdom who were on the land at the time , not England and the United Kingdom didn't even want the land , it was the U.N that gave Israel and Palestine Countries , it wasn't England/U.K

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Soon to be finished off in one way or the other.

IDF begins isolating Rafah, orders 40,000 tents

The Israel Defense Forces has begun isolating Rafah in southern Gaza and has started taking steps to evacuate the city’s civilian population, Channel 12 reported on Wednesday.

The moves come despite intensifying international opposition to a ground operation in the last Hamas stronghold, which Jerusalem says is necessary to defeat the terrorist organization. The final four Hamas battalions, comprising some 3,000 terrorists, are holed up in the city, according to Israel.

https://www.jns.org/idf-begins-isolating-rafah-orders-40000-tents/

If there are around 1.5 million Palestinians around Rafah I hope they are big tents as 40,000 will need to house 37.5 persons in each one.

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

If there are around 1.5 million Palestinians around Rafah I hope they are big tents as 40,000 will need to house 37.5 persons in each one.

I was going to make a joke about them all being so skinny that they could all fit into one tent , but as it would have been in bad taste, I decided against it 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I am just asking you your opinion .

Do you think that Jews are responsible to Frances immigration policy ?

I have seen it mentioned before by some people and I wondered if you share that opinion 

I don't use language such as "the Jews". The implementation of France's immigration policies has been a multifactorial process, which was essentially kicked off by President Valérie Giscard d'Estaing, a Catholic.

This is a complex issue and I will not go further as it would be deemed off topic and probably "conspiratorial".

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

:clap2:around that yes, who said he's going to announce a full evacuation. The Israeli delegation is in Washington next week. I would wait for announcements after the meetings before speculating how Hamas is going to be eliminated.

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I was going to make a joke about them all being so skinny that they could all fit into one tent , but as it would have been in bad taste, I decided against it 

I'm sure there are a couple of posters here who had a good chuckle at that.

• Confused 2

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/ce48wpd08pgo

Foreign Minister Martin

"Ireland will be intervening.

“It is for the court to determine whether genocide is being committed.

"But I want to be clear in reiterating what I have said many times in the last few months; what we saw on 7 October in Israel, and what we are seeing in Gaza now, represents the blatant violation of international humanitarian law on a mass scale.

"It has to stop. The view of the international community is clear. Enough is enough."

5 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I'm sure there are a couple of posters here who had a good chuckle at that.

Although I don't believe that Palestinians are starving or skinny , so it would have been a joke about them falsely claiming to be starving 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/ce48wpd08pgo

Foreign Minister Martin

"Ireland will be intervening.

“It is for the court to determine whether genocide is being committed.

"But I want to be clear in reiterating what I have said many times in the last few months; what we saw on 7 October in Israel, and what we are seeing in Gaza now, represents the blatant violation of international humanitarian law on a mass scale.

"It has to stop. The view of the international community is clear. Enough is enough."

I see your keeping up, posted a yesterday

image.png.bb9114d49fd91282c47702c762fbf857.png

On 3/26/2024 at 3:11 AM, WDSmart said:

Yes, at first, a really good proposal is not acceptable to either side because it requires both sides to compromise on their demands. That's what negotiations are all about.

I do play the guitar, but I just looked up the chords to John Lennon's "Imagine," and they are too complex for me. The three most accomplished pieces I play are "California Dreaming," "Rebel, Rebel," and "Third-Rate Romance," all of which might be appropriate when presenting my proposal. 

How about let it be?

• Haha 2

On 3/26/2024 at 3:11 AM, WDSmart said:

Yes, at first, a really good proposal is not acceptable to either side because it requires both sides to compromise on their demands. That's what negotiations are all about.

I do play the guitar, but I just looked up the chords to John Lennon's "Imagine," and they are too complex for me. The three most accomplished pieces I play are "California Dreaming," "Rebel, Rebel," and "Third-Rate Romance," all of which might be appropriate when presenting my proposal. 

How about let it be?

• Haha 1

Although I don't believe that Palestinians are starving or skinny , so it would have been a joke about them falsely claiming to be starving 

I'm sure the Israeli delegation will call you soon to give evidence to that effect the next time they go to the ICJ.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I see your keeping up, posted a yesterday

image.png.bb9114d49fd91282c47702c762fbf857.png

Like New York, New York - so good they named it twice. Start spreading the news ...Plus your for 'you're'. Where I come from, Grammar Nazis matter.

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, beautifulthailand99 said:

Like New York, New York - so good they named it twice. Start spreading the news ...

No nothing like it, just a repeat of the same thing that has its own topic 

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I'm sure the Israeli delegation will call you soon to give evidence to that effect the next time they go to the ICJ.

It will be up to the Palestinians to prove their case with any evidence , it wont be up to Israel to disprove the case .

Still no photos been provided as evidence 

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The Israeli government's claim is duly noted.

Now from independent NGO Refugees International, based in Washington DC, 7 March 2024:

Siege and Starvation: How Israel Obstructs Aid to Gaza

Despite its claims to be facilitating humanitarian aid, research and analysis by Refugees International shows that Israeli conduct has consistently and groundlessly impeded aid operations within Gaza, blocked legitimate relief operations, and resisted implementing measures that would genuinely enhance the flow of humanitarian aid into Gaza.

[...]

Israeli policies and conduct are causing a man-made humanitarian crisis. Refugees International found routine and arbitrary denial of legitimate humanitarian goods from entering Gaza; a highly complicated Israeli inspection and approval process without clear or consistent instructions; frequent denials of humanitarian movements within Gaza; clear indications that Israel has failed to establish functional humanitarian deconfliction; and persistent attacks on Gaza’s humanitarian, health, food, power, and other critical infrastructure that have simultaneously debilitated the aid effort and escalated needs.

https://www.refugeesinternational.org/reports-briefs/siege-and-starvation-how-israel-obstructs-aid-to-gaza/

2 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Now from independent NGO Refugees International, based in Washington DC, 7 March 2024:

Despite its claims to be facilitating humanitarian aid, research and analysis by Refugees International shows that Israeli conduct has consistently and groundlessly impeded aid operations within Gaza, blocked legitimate relief operations, and resisted implementing measures that would genuinely enhance the flow of humanitarian aid into Gaza.

[...]

Israeli policies and conduct are causing a man-made humanitarian crisis. Refugees International found routine and arbitrary denial of legitimate humanitarian goods from entering Gaza; a highly complicated Israeli inspection and approval process without clear or consistent instructions; frequent denials of humanitarian movements within Gaza; clear indications that Israel has failed to establish functional humanitarian deconfliction; and persistent attacks on Gaza’s humanitarian, health, food, power, and other critical infrastructure that have simultaneously debilitated the aid effort and escalated needs.

https://www.refugeesinternational.org/reports-briefs/siege-and-starvation-how-israel-obstructs-aid-to-gaza/

Even if some of that was true and I'm not going to go into their source links to look, their first recommendation for rectifying the situation dated when the report came out on 7th March stated:

"1. Immediately agree to a mutual ceasefire and release all hostages."

Israel is more than happy to do that in exchange for the release of all hostages. Get on the phone to Hamas immediately.

8 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

[...]

There is a war going on . 

Are the Ukrainians being asked to feed Russian citizens ?

Why is Israel expected to help the enemy 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Even if some of that was true and I'm not going to go into their source links to look, their first recommendation for rectifying the situation dated when the report came out on 7th March stated:

Israel is more than happy to do that in exchange for the release of all hostages. Get on the phone to Hamas immediately.

I've called them and  they say all Palestinian deaths of whatever type are martyrs in the cause of highlighting to the world the continuation of illegal occupation and the onslaught of Israeli aggression against legitimate acts of self-defence by a sovereign people. They will all die fighting for that cause without hesitation. God is Great !

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

As has been repeatedly reminded, Netanyahu is going into Rafah. Any talks of ceasefire are either disingenuous or naive.

Live coverage from today, 29 March:

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said his country's military has “conquered” the north of Gaza and the southern city of Khan Younis and is “preparing to enter Rafah,” where more than 1 million people are sheltering in dire conditions.

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-03-29-24/index.html

There is a war going on . 

Are the Ukrainians being asked to feed Russian citizens ?

Why is Israel expected to help the enemy 

Ah, Ukraine! turns out the Russians don't know the first thing about attacking civilian populations and yet Putin is wanted by the ICC and Netanyahu walks amongst us. The vast majority of the world has had enough of western duplicity. They no longer listen or care about whatever lines you're trying to push.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, beautifulthailand99 said:

I've called them and  they say all Palestinian deaths of whatever type are martyrs in the cause of highlighting to the world the continuation of illegal occupation and the onslaught of Israeli aggression against legitimate acts of self-defence by a sovereign people. They will all die fighting for that cause without hesitation. God is Great !

Great contribution to the topic...:saai:

The recommendations again, same as the order from the security council:

Immediately agree to a mutual ceasefire and release all hostages.

1 minute ago, rattlesnake said:

As has been repeatedly reminded, Netanyahu is going into Rafah. Any talks of ceasefire are either disingenuous or naive.

Live coverage from today, 29 March:

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said his country's military has “conquered” the north of Gaza and the southern city of Khan Younis and is “preparing to enter Rafah,” where more than 1 million people are sheltering in dire conditions.

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-03-29-24/index.html

Rubbish, stop being dishonest, Israel is more than willing to agree to a ceasefire in exchange for hostages, at the same time there would be a surge in humanitarian aid. When the establish ceasefire was over then eliminating the rest of Hamas is still on the cards, hence why Israel is in Washington next week. 

Why are you going over the same thing, is it because the link on the food did not quite work out the way you wanted, also known as deflection

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It was the Untied Kingdom who were on the land at the time , not England and the United Kingdom didn't even want the land , it was the U.N that gave Israel and Palestine Countries , it wasn't England/U.K

And now the UN are the baddies ? Err as to 'wanting' after the predecessors of the IDF had killed and executed in cold blood numerous British officials including plotting to kill Churchill  - they decided terrorism paid and got out. Hamas have able teachers for their terrorism - the key lesson is that in the end it works.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Ah, Ukraine! turns out the Russians don't know the first thing about attacking civilian populations and yet Putin is wanted by the ICC and Netanyahu walks amongst us. The vast majority of the world has had enough of western duplicity. They no longer listen or care about whatever lines you're trying to push.

What other Country has ever been required to feed its enemy ?

Feed the people whom they are fighting against ?

Apart from Israel, which other Country has ever been required to feed and supply its enemy ?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Great contribution to the topic...:saai:

The recommendations again, same as the order from the security council:

Immediately agree to a mutual ceasefire and release all hostages.

You did ask ..... that will be their line I'm sure.

• Like 1