Justice Department investigating door plug blowout on Alaska Airlines flight, report says

Social Media

3 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

“Jennifer Homendy, the chair of the NTSB, told FlightGlobal: "I believe the whistleblower has the shipside tracker, which we already have, [and] is not the documents we are looking for."”

https://www.businessinsider.com/boeing-whistleblower-alleges-criminal-coverup-over-737-max-blowout-2024-4#:~:text=Boeing whistleblower claims there is,over the 737 Max blowout&text=Boeing has said there's no,whistleblower gave him these documents.

Let me guess you will next tell me the NTSB are wrong, are liars, are part of the conspiracy and are corrupt too!

She believes the whistleblower has the shipside tracker.  Wouldn't it be easy to confirm that, and make a definitive statement?  All she has to do is ask the FBI.

Instead, she makes a weasel statement that can later give her plausible deniability if it's taken to trial.  I believe...

The whistleblower was under oath, pretty adamant, and a lot less weaselly.

A Boeing whistleblower said there is a “criminal coverup” surrounding January’s Alaska Airlines blowout.

“Records do exist documenting in detail the hectic work done on the Alaska Airlines airplane, and Boeing’s corporate leaders know it too,” Pierson said. “I know this Alaska airplane documentation exists because I personally passed it to the FBI.”

(links above)

So who do you believe, the guy who's definitive, under oath, and testifying under penalty of perjury, or the nice lady who claims to believe, is not under oath and isn't really sure?

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, impulse said:

She believes the whistleblower has the shipside tracker.  Wouldn't it be easy to confirm that, and make a definitive statement?  All she has to do is ask the FBI.

Instead, she makes a weasel statement that can later give her plausible deniability if it's taken to trial.  I believe...

The whistleblower was under oath, pretty adamant, and a lot less weaselly.

A Boeing whistleblower said there is a “criminal coverup” surrounding January’s Alaska Airlines blowout.

“Records do exist documenting in detail the hectic work done on the Alaska Airlines airplane, and Boeing’s corporate leaders know it too,” Pierson said. “I know this Alaska airplane documentation exists because I personally passed it to the FBI.”

(links above)

So who do you believe, the guy who's definitive, under oath, and testifying under penalty of perjury, or the nice lady who claims to believe, is not under oath and isn't really sure?

As always so selective, it must be sad to be so paranoid, that you just see conspiracy everywhere.

So the FBI and NTSB are part on the conspiracy now. The incident is under investigation and the final report is still not released, hence why I posted the link about Boeing getting into trouble with the NTSB, but you and your twin ‘wingnut’ continue to push your ill informed opinions as the only “real truth.”

But as normal you’re off down another rabbit hole. Pierson left Boeing in 2018, and do you really think if as he claimed a whistleblower passed him the documents, he would not have keep a copy and been able to produce them to back up his claim, this man likes his 15 minutes of fame, remember the it’s a Max aircraft, I have to get off publicity stunt.

Here is a quote online from someone who worked with him at Boeing.

”Worked directly with him for 3 years, he was my skip level. One of the more incompetent people I worked with. I often wondered how someone so daft could be a senior manager but then again it’s Boeing.

He used to come around to the barges and ask questions about common defects we were tracking and if we needed help escalating the issue. It reminds me of how I have to explain to my parents how to use online banking. The guy is an ambulance chasing fraud.”

Plenty of quotes like that around in the aviation industry, do they hold any or no credibility? That is why I listen to the facts from the authorities, not go looking for reports that just meet my agenda, but of course you never accept facts that differ from your narrative.

You posts continue to show that you lack any critical thinking, are driven by your bigoted, racist and Misogynist tunnel vision, and are clearly not a pleasant person, or maybe that comes about to anyone, if you have to work full time in China at an age when successful people are enjoying their retirement.

So I will politely say bye, I am not wasting my time with cult members, who never accept facts, post conspiracy nonsense. I am stopping repling and feeding you 2 trolls.

Edited by Georgealbert
  • Like 1

60 Minutes in Australia produced this episode on Being's current situation last week. As you would expect, there's not a lot of in-depth analysis that you can compress into 21 minutes - but it does give a reasonably balanced summation for an audience usually less well informed.

We'll have to wait for the movies that will follow in the few years to get more of an insight into the corporate culture.

• Agree 1

The Justice Department is planning to charge Boeing with fraud after prosecutors said the company failed to implement an agreed upon anti-fraud compliance program following two fatal Max 8 crashes.

The Justice Department will reportedly give Boeing until the end of the week to decide if it will plead guilty or face a trial.

A plea deal would reportedly involve a monitor being appointed to supervise Boeing’s compliance with fraud laws.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-wants-boeing-plead-guilty-201111812.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9oeXBlLmFlcm8v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAGaUEtLTxmZ2yYctjjEnBfyUrSxByJAMySx1iLxjHz96Sd0jCeV4Te3oC-zWER6ihzwRtz7TxRQIDUjOxIYDrcH2GUjlfEe6Ykkdn9W4ewAZNLaieDlIlHFUnCsBq5FlLsaPdbyZdoio4b33QXWS8DIw0fGbxGW6dsvFcH4vjnU4

Oh no just when you thought there might be justice - Another outrageous sweetheart deal. Of course Boeing will take the plea that waters down any accountability. Appointment of a monitor 555. And note this exempts any employees being prosecuted for criminal negligence. So talk about having your cake and eating it too for Boeing, "justice" department ,FAA. And once again the victims families are getting screwed over. Screw City. .https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-wants-boeing-plead-guilty-201111812.htmlScreenshot_2024-07-01-07-41-34-600_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.849395ad2a6b3e11c1a83fc196703101.jpg

Edited by morrobay

3 hours ago, morrobay said:

Oh no just when you thought there might be justice - Another  outrageous sweetheart deal. Of course Boeing will take the plea that waters down any accountability. Appointment of a monitor 555. And note this exempts any employees being prosecuted for criminal negligence. So talk about having your cake and eating it too for Boeing, "justice" department ,F AA. And once again the victims families are getting screwed over. Screw City. . https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-wants-boeing-plead-guilty-201111812.htmlScreenshot_2024-07-01-07-41-34-600_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.849395ad2a6b3e11c1a83fc196703101.jpg

Another rant and again no acceptance it was the Trump administration that allowed Boeing to escape their responsibilities.

The DoJ was ready to prosecute before the administration handed them the DPA. But that does not fit your conspiracies and does not fit your political agenda, as you are blinded by your hero worship.

I will now stop replying to you two, as all you are doing is hijacking the thread.

Edited by Georgealbert