A Secret Society Of Prominent Right-Wing Christian Men Prepping For A ‘National Divorce’

Social Media

55 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Perhaps you can illuminate the differences between the Islamic Taliban and these Christian fanatics?

Heaven forbid you would ever offer anything of value, other than always trying to make yourself feel better by attacking others.

Not much time left in this Earthly iteration for you to clean up your act.

What? Not a full page dosier? I feel unworthy.

• Confused 3

24 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

So about ten years before certain events in 2020 got them all riled up.

Sorry.  Typo.  Should have been 2020.  Specifically 2020-10-11.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

***FLAME REMOVED BY MODERATOR ***... you just do not want to read and comprehend anything that does not fit your narrative do you... Damages caused by the 2020 Black Lives Matter protests were estimated to cost $2 billion, a number that could "still go higher," according to a February 2021 report published on the World Economic Forum's website. 

Yeah we regularly see about the costs...wonder how many if any have been jailed for the violence and for the takeover of that section of Seattle by the protesters!  Seems to be a trend now in the one party's controlled cities to ignore thefts of $850 USD when charging the thieves and many times no bail is necessary and that "criminal" continues their nefarious activities.  What a world in which we now find ourselves - which generation is responsible and is there any willing to fix it? or does the majority like what they see now?  Just wondering  BTW I am an American but old now!

• Haha 1

OOOOOO, this, Josh Kovensky, writer for "Talking Points Memo" sure does have a heck of an imagination.  What a bunch of poppycock BS and conspiracy theories.  I don't doubt there are a few Christian men who working and collaborating to try and bring the US back to some reasonable common sense, but this is blown way out of proportion.  Reasonable common sense, it's okay to cut off a young girls (any girl under 18) breast because someone helped nudge her thoughts into believing she a boy, but she's not old enough to drink alcohol or get a tattoo.  That's not reasonable.  It's crazy in the US.

• Confused 1

On 3/12/2024 at 12:20 PM, Walker88 said:

trump's goobers

I thought that a goober was a brand which mixed peanut butter and jam (jelly) in a jar.

Mind you, my source for such detail is "Melissa Cooper" from "Young Sheldon", who whilst explaining it to her mother remarked on how much time it saved!

Edited by herfiehandbag