Ralph Reed’s army plans $62 million spending spree backing Trump

Social Media

6 hours ago, Walker88 said:

A thrice married, serial philandering, hush-money paying, pathologically lying, convicted sex offender, convicted fraudster, alleged thief and wildly boastful Narcissist…yep, that’s our guy.

Pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth…donny’s got the Seven Deadlies covered, and arguably he’s 9 for 10 violating the Commandments.

yessir almost half the American voters according to most polls still believe him to be innocent of all the charges whether convicted of some already or not.  He could become the autocrat that killed democracy as we know it.  Such a waste!  One would think that the Democratic Party would find someone better than Biden/Harris to ensure a Democratic victory in November.  After all, Donnie boy only won before because so many dems voted against Hillary...I would imagine that many Republican voters will vote against Trump anyway and most women probably too so anyone Democrat running could probably win in a landslide.  Of course Trump's army is already listening to him say the only way he could lose is through fraud!  what a joke of a candidate for such a high position.

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bundooman said:

Maybe, the best thing that can happen for Biden is that Trumpy gets immunity from the SCOTUS.

Because if Presidents are immune to prosecution - Biden can personally and legally kill Trump in whatever manner he wishes - and be immune as well!

Biden could then relinquish the Presidency - and the USA would be saved!

Yes? 

An interesting idea. Like a meme that made the rounds when Trump was still president and Elizabeth still the queen -- the meme claimed that, thanks to some medieval English law still on the books, the English monarch had the right to dispatch any visitor with a broadsword should the visitor be deemed “damaging to the monarchy.” (Trump did visit the UK and met with Elizabeth.)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Walker88 said:

A thrice married, serial philandering, hush-money paying, pathologically lying, convicted sex offender, convicted fraudster, alleged thief and wildly boastful Narcissist…yep, that’s our guy.

Pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth…donny’s got the Seven Deadlies covered, and arguably he’s 9 for 10 violating the Commandments.

Which of the Commandments has he not yet broken? -- I guess he hasn’t killed anyone with his own bare hands, though indirectly he might be responsible for more than a few deaths ...

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When faced with a choice between a deeply flawed man and the devil incarnate, there is no choice at all.

A Biden supporter then?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes I am a Biden supporter by default, I don't particularly think he's a great president but I don't think he's a bad president, I think he's too old for the job but I think Trump's too old for the job. I do think he's a decent man and I think Trump is fairly close to the devil incarnate, so I'm not left with much of a choice. 

Trump would steal the sweater off the back of his grandmother if given an opportunity and he could profit from it. 

Well said

I did not support Biden in the 2020 primaries because he gave up his slot to Hillary (she had a deal with Obama, her support when he run, for the slot at the end of Obama's presidency) ,and consequently they gave us Trump for four years, an unmitigated disaster that the US can not afford to repeat. 

But when he got the nomination , given the other choice , I supported Biden enthusiastically. 

Now we have a similar situation, and the narrative the republicans have been successful in propagating put's us in danger of another disastrous trump presidency. 

But I dont think Biden is too old.  As a 66 year old man I can tell you that age has and affect, but with it also comes wisdom, and experience. An there is no one in the political field with more experience than BIden. 

So what is the main responsibility of a President? To preside , set the tone, initiate policy, represent america abroad. No one has more contacts around the world or is more respected  than Biden, No one!!

So if elected I think he would be a fine president. And again I will support him enthusiastically. 

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes I am a Biden supporter by default, I don't particularly think he's a great president but I don't think he's a bad president, I think he's too old for the job but I think Trump's too old for the job. I do think he's a decent man and I think Trump is fairly close to the devil incarnate, so I'm not left with much of a choice. 

Trump would steal the sweater off the back of his grandmother if given an opportunity and he could profit from it. 

Least popular since 1948. That's being kind.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Well said

I did not support Biden in the 2020 primaries because he gave up his slot to Hillary (she had a deal with Obama, her support when he run, for the slot at the end of Obama's presidency) ,and consequently they gave us Trump for four years, an unmitigated disaster that the US can not afford to repeat. 

But when he got the nomination , given the other choice , I supported Biden enthusiastically. 

Now we have a similar situation, and the narrative the republicans have been successful in propagating put's us in danger of another disastrous trump presidency. 

But I dont think Biden is too old.  As a 66 year old man I can tell you that age has and affect, but with it also comes wisdom, and experience. An there is no one in the political field with more experience than BIden. 

So what is the main responsibility of a President? To preside , set the tone, initiate policy, represent america abroad. No one has more contacts around the world or is more respected  than Biden, No one!!

So if elected I think he would be a fine president. And again I will support him enthusiastically. 

Everyone laughs at Biden. Everyone.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Walker88 said:

9 out of 10.which one did he not violate???