Ralph Reed’s army plans $62 million spending spree backing Trump

Social Media

4 hours ago, Bundooman said:

Maybe, the best thing that can happen for Biden is that Trumpy gets immunity from the SCOTUS.

Because if Presidents are immune to prosecution - Biden can personally and legally kill Trump in whatever manner he wishes - and be immune as well!

Biden could then relinquish the Presidency - and the USA would be saved!

Yes? 

Yes, but not only Trump, he should kill 95% of all politicians, the vast majority of them are self-serving and  power intoxicated ,pretending to work for the people. 

1 minute ago, thecyclist said:

Yes, but not only Trump, he should kill 95% of all politicians, the vast majority of them are self-serving and  power intoxicated ,pretending to work for the people. 

Or just off himself.

• Sad 2

trump vows to free the terrorists who attacked the Capitol at his urging on 6 Jan 2021

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-vows-free-jan-6-051421007.html

They threatened to kill his VP, beat 140 police, shat on the floor and rubbed it on the walls, and stole Capitol property.

These are the people KKKristians think is their messiah.

If they think trump is the Second Coming, let's put it to the test: Try and convict trump of the capital offense of Sedition, execute him, and come back in 3 days. If trump is back among the living, I'll support him; if he's worm food, no harm done.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, thecyclist said:

Everyone you know .Everyone else would probably laugh at you and everyone you know, if everyone else got to know you and everyone you know. 

Post a picture of yourself. Should be good for a laugh.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It is astonishing to me that this man is still around and that he is still wielding this level of influence. What's even more astounding is the Christians actually believe in this man and consider him to be a man of faith. I just can't even imagine who this man really is, but I doubt that he's a real practicing Christian, nor a man of virtue. 

It is not astonishing at all, when you actually look at his policies. Protectionism works.

7 hours ago, Purdey said:

Didn't Biden receive about 7 million votes more than Donnie? 

What's that got to do with democracy?

I believe that amongst the incoherent mish mash of answers two phrases stand out: "tyranny of the majority" (which is diametrically opposed to any understanding of democracy) and the great cop out excuse, " but the USA is a representative republic"!

Yet they lecture the rest of us about democracy!

Edited by herfiehandbag

10 hours ago, Cory1848 said:

An interesting idea. Like a meme that made the rounds when Trump was still president and Elizabeth still the queen -- the meme claimed that, thanks to some medieval English law still on the books, the English monarch had the right to dispatch any visitor with a broadsword should the visitor be deemed “damaging to the monarchy.” (Trump did visit the UK and met with Elizabeth.)

I can picture it now: "Charles, be a dear and remove his head for me, will you?" 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

It is astonishing to me that this man is still around and that he is still wielding this level of influence. What's even more astounding is the Christians actually believe in this man and consider him to be a man of faith. I just can't even imagine who this man really is, but I doubt that he's a real practicing Christian, nor a man of virtue. 

LOL. I doubt they think he is a religious man, but they look at Biden and see someone that is worse for them than Trump.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

What's that got to do with democracy?

I believe that amongst the incoherent mish mash of answers two phrases stand out: "tyranny of the majority" (which is diametrically opposed to any understanding of democracy) and the great cop out excuse, " but the USA is a representative republic"!

Yet they lecture the rest of us about democracy!

If you want a POTUS elected on popularity, change the constitution, don't moan about it on here when moaning isn't going to get Biden elected on the number of votes. Just do it.

11 hours ago, sirineou said:

Well said

I did not support Biden in the 2020 primaries because he gave up his slot to Hillary (she had a deal with Obama, her support when he run, for the slot at the end of Obama's presidency) ,and consequently they gave us Trump for four years, an unmitigated disaster that the US can not afford to repeat. 

But when he got the nomination , given the other choice , I supported Biden enthusiastically. 

Now we have a similar situation, and the narrative the republicans have been successful in propagating put's us in danger of another disastrous trump presidency. 

But I dont think Biden is too old.  As a 66 year old man I can tell you that age has and affect, but with it also comes wisdom, and experience. An there is no one in the political field with more experience than BIden. 

So what is the main responsibility of a President? To preside , set the tone, initiate policy, represent america abroad. No one has more contacts around the world or is more respected  than Biden, No one!!

So if elected I think he would be a fine president. And again I will support him enthusiastically. 

Well, let us hope he beats the huge guy by a great margin. I agree, Trump is a disaster. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

It's unbelievable how stupid and out of touch democrats are.

You could have had the trust of the American people quite easily.

Started with the bungled Afghanistan withdrawl, the border policies that biden rescinded, the far left progressive policies like student loan forgiveness. 

Biden was supposed to bring this country together but has gone out of his way to do the opposite. 

The chances of either old man making it as POTUS for 4 more years are slim. So, the VP this time around means more than ever. bien's VP doesn't exactly instill confidence, now does she?

Actually both parties are idiots for keeping these two old codgers around. This time around the people will vote against and not for. Go TRUMP.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If you want a POTUS elected on popularity, change the constitution, don't moan about it on here when moaning isn't going to get Biden elected on the number of votes. Just do it.

Neither you (NZ) nor I (UK) can change it.

We can comment upon it, highlight the inconsistency of it, suggest it be changed, even ridicule the excuses made for it.

That is not moaning about it.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

It's unbelievable how stupid and out of touch democrats are.

You could have had the trust of the American people quite easily.

Started with the bungled Afghanistan withdrawl, the border policies that biden rescinded, the far left progressive policies like student loan forgiveness. 

Biden was supposed to bring this country together but has gone out of his way to do the opposite. 

The chances of either old man making it as POTUS for 4 more years are slim. So, the VP this time around means more than ever. bien's VP doesn't exactly instill confidence, now does she?

Actually both parties are idiots for keeping these two old codgers around. This time around the people will vote against and not for. Go TRUMP.

They should boot Biden. Old guy who forgot when he was VP.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Well, let us hope he beats the huge guy by a great margin. I agree, Trump is a disaster. 

Well, we'll see if he is after he wins, won't we!

If they elect Biden they deserve Harris who will take over after Biden falls off his bike too many times.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Neither you (NZ) nor I (UK) can change it.

We can comment upon it, highlight the inconsistency of it, suggest it be changed, even ridicule the excuses made for it.

That is not moaning about it.

If you can't change it why complain about it? IMO that is the definition of moaning.

By all means comment about it, but please stop whining about it. The popular vote is irrelevant in the US for a POTUS election.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Well, we'll see if he is after he wins, won't we!

If they elect Biden they deserve Harris who will take over after Biden falls off his bike too many times.

Well jee wizz……I will take that stockmarket unemployment #s GDP over trump anytime that’s the problem for trump supporters the facts our economy under the Biden Harris ticket is performing in #1 place on the planet presently if we can get traitor trump to stop progress we will have Putin in place and our border will be in better shape.as far as the topic of this thread….the evangelical block are the biggest hypocrites on the planet for lending their support to trump it’s obviously a mortal sin it’s shameful and disgusting 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1