Thai Muslims to Begin Ramadan

webfact

1 hour ago, Smokey and the Bandit said:

People's opinions differ, that is why they comment on this board, you might be pathetic, who knows?

Are all Muslims terrorists, of course not, are the majority of terrorists Muslims????????

When they don't control the MSM ... who decides what a terrorist looks like.   I would consider the Christian terrorist of the the US/NATO military war machine of invade & occupy, a far more of a threat to humanity than Muslim extremists.   With a much larger death toll, from the their regime changes and causing civil wars in Muslim countries.

One person's terrorist is another persons freedom fighter.  Who controls MSM controls the narrative.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just as a reminder: Eid al-Fitr is what muslims celebrate the day after the month of Ramadan, and it literally translates as "celebration of breaking of the fast". In SEA it is commonly referred to as Hari Raya/Rayo. In the deep south (Pattani etc.) nearly everything is closed on that particular day, including all convenience stores, and people dress in colorful, shiny robes, often bought on the final day of Ramadan.

I am not a muslim, but have lived in deep southern Thai-Malay territory for many years. All my friends here are Malay muslims and so are my colleagues and students. I pretty much know what I'm talking about when it comes to Islam in Thailand and the Malay culture in particular.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

22 hours ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

We did all hate Germans because of Hitler, not anymore because Germany and its people made a concerted effort to make serious changes after WW2. Would be great if ordinary Muslims and their leaders made an effort and spoke out more often against Islamist’s but they never do. Because so called Jihadists and other radical Islamic groups invoke prophetic traditions and Qur’anic verses to justify their acts from the Koran itself.  Muslims are Muslims first no matter where they are and imo this backwards religion is a menace to the world .  

The threat to the world is not religions but the countries below.  I'm sure you are part of the following countries.  You didn't reply to my earlier quote. Do you want to answer this one?   What were Christians doing in this map? What did the Christians do in this map? Who were the ones who opened African people in the zoo for white Christians to visit? I'm sure you don't like it when I generalize. I hope you've discovered what EMPATHY means.

Colonisation2.gif

Edited by CashMoon
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, CashMoon said:

The threat to the world is not religions but the countries below.  I'm sure you are part of the following countries.  You didn't reply to my earlier quote. Do you want to answer this one?   What were Christians doing in this map? What did the Christians do in this map? Who were the ones who opened African people in the zoo for white Christians to visit? I'm sure you don't like it when I generalize. I hope you've discovered what EMPATHY means.

Colonisation2.gif

All I can see in your argument are words like “were” and “did” . Literally I couldn’t give a tosh about any religion and especially any historical actions by Christians or any other religions, countries or whatever. Imo Islam needs its own reformation. 

I didn’t see your other quote sorry.

There is nothing good about Islam, an ideology started by a pretend prophet who was a thief, slave owner, killer, child abuser and self confessed terrorist. Islam hates Jews, gays, oppresses woman and there is nothing holy about the Quran or a month of not eating in the day then stuffing yourself at night. Stay away from Islam.

• Agree 2

13 minutes ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

All I can see in your argument are words like “were” and “did” . Literally I couldn’t give a tosh about any religion and especially any historical actions by Christians or any other religions, countries or whatever. Imo Islam needs its own reformation. 

I didn’t see your other quote sorry.

I would like to show the year 2024, but your power does not allow me to do so. In fact, your power says that in 2024 Africa was not exploited by the colonizers.  Isn't that funny?  

5 minutes ago, proton said:

There is nothing good about Islam, an ideology started by a pretend prophet who was a thief, slave owner, killer, child abuser and self confessed terrorist. Islam hates Jews, gays, oppresses woman and there is nothing holy about the Quran or a month of not eating in the day then stuffing yourself at night. Stay away from Islam.

For example, what does this comment have to do with this topic? Isn't that vigilantism? Isn't that undermining the issue? Have those who call Jesus God read the book of Jesus? In all Abrahamic religions there is evil, there is violence. Which one doesn't? Which one doesn't have verses that we are disgusted to hear? Can someone tell me?  

Edited by CashMoon

1 minute ago, CashMoon said:

I would like to show the year 2024, but your power does not allow me to do so. In fact, your power says that in 2024 Africa was not exploited by the colonizers.  Isn't that funny?  

You gunna just continue with this “ blame whitey Christian’s”  for the ills in the world aren’t you.  My power yeh right 😂, this is what makes me laugh about victimhood loving countries. As if the plebs in the UK , US etc were never exploited and still are. Anyway try and have a nice day 👍

3 minutes ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

You gunna just continue with this “ blame whitey Christian’s”  for the ills in the world aren’t you.  My power yeh right 😂, this is what makes me laugh about victimhood loving countries. As if the plebs in the UK , US etc were never exploited and still are. Anyway try and have a nice day 👍

You are the ones doing the victim literature. You are the people who ignore your own crimes and do not know what the scales of justice mean. If you are not committing a crime against Europeans, you don't even think you are committing a crime. The map above shows what your genetic characteristics are. I wish you good luck in solving your ISLAM problem in Europe and I hope you don't try to solve it like you solved the Jewish problem in Europe before!  It is your genetic trait after all. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, CashMoon said:

For example, what does this comment have to do with this topic? Isn't that vigilantism? Isn't that undermining the issue? Have those who call Jesus God read the book of Jesus? In all Abrahamic religions there is evil, there is violence. Which one doesn't? Which one doesn't have verses that we are disgusted to hear? Can someone tell me?  

The topic is about Islamic practice, my comments were about myself considering none of them being good. Which other religion was founded by a slave owning child abusing warlord, a crime boss posing as a prophet, can anybody tell me?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, proton said:

The topic is about Islamic practice, my comments were about myself considering none of them being good. Which other religion was founded by a slave owning child abusing warlord, a crime boss posing as a prophet, can anybody tell me?

Think you need to expand your understanding of other religions, and their past and present ...

... start with 'witch burning' ... :cheesy:

... add some human sacrificing

... forced marriages (ageless)

...  Self-flagellation

... Impaling

... Baby tossing

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CashMoon said:

The threat to the world is not religions but the countries below.  I'm sure you are part of the following countries.  You didn't reply to my earlier quote. Do you want to answer this one?   mWhat were Christians doing in this map? What did the Christians do in this map? Who were the ones who opened African people in the zoo for white Christians to visit? I'm sure you don't like it when I generalize. I hope you've discovered what EMPATHY means.

Colonisation2.gif

So interesting here that the 1500 year spread of the various Islamic caliphates is missing, with the sole exception of the Turkish (Ottoman) Empire. None of the other Muslim conquests in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe are shown at all.

In Africa, millions of slaves were taken long before the Europeans arrived. Any EMPATHY there?

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, nauseus said:

So interesting here that the 1500 year spread of the various Islamic caliphates is missing, with the sole exception of the Turkish (Ottoman) Empire. None of the other Muslim conquests in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe are shown at all.

In Africa, millions of slaves were taken long before the Europeans arrived. Any EMPATHY there?

Isn't that exactly the problem? If you are so humane, why didn't you end slavery when you set foot on that land, but you brought this crime to a continental scale? Do you feel guiltless or sinless now because someone else has already done the crime you inherited?

3 minutes ago, CashMoon said:

Isn't that exactly the problem? If you are so humane, why didn't you end slavery when you set foot on that land, but you brought this crime to a continental scale? Do you feel guiltless or sinless now because someone else has already done the crime you inherited?

You talk like Islamic slavery simply stopped once a few European countries arrived in Africa. Well it didn't and the caliphates were already slaving on a continental scale centuries before. You blame-game reply is pathetic.  

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You talk like Islamic slavery simply stopped once a few European countries arrived in Africa. Well it didn't and the caliphates were already slaving on a continental scale centuries before. You blame-game reply is pathetic.  

Are you really trying to even shamelessly argue about slavery?😅 

You couldn't answer any of the questions I asked. You came to me with ridiculous arguments. I advise you to study well next time. Please push me a little. Isn't there a Christian version of Shapiro? I'd rather argue with him. 

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Selective History teaching . It amazes me how many people don’t realise the British Empire ended Transatlantic slavery and fought against the US and other European nations like Portugal to end it for good. Whilst of course the African nations then continued its trade even more so with the Arabs. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, CashMoon said:

You couldn't answer any of the questions I asked. You came to me with ridiculous arguments. I advise you to study well next time. Please push me a little. Isn't there a Christian version of Shapiro? I'd rather argue with him. 

Take this as I know you will as an offence but I think you  should really broaden your historical knowledge and do more research esp on the things you don’t like to hear. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, CashMoon said:

No arguing. Not even shamelessly.

I have presented you with recorded historical truths, which I'm sure you don't like much but which you cannot argue with. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

Think you need to expand your understanding of other religions, and their past and present ...

... start with 'witch burning' ... :cheesy:

... add some human sacrificing

... forced marriages (ageless)

...  Self-flagellation

... Impaling

... Baby tossing

I was asking about the FOUNDERS of religions not the twisted followers. Nobody in the history of the world founded a major region and then lived a totally immoral life full of the worst traits of humanity, you name it Mohammad did it. He thought he was being talked to by the devil and tried to kill himself on a few occasions, tragically he never managed it.

1 hour ago, goldenbrwn1 said:

Selective History teaching . It amazes me how many people don’t realise the British Empire ended Transatlantic slavery and fought against the US and other European nations like Portugal to end it for good. Whilst of course the African nations then continued its trade even more so with the Arabs. 

by interfering in the internal affairs of countries, destroying their economies, you continue to make them work under the conditions of modern slavery. is this called slavery 4.0? thank god you have managed to produce robots to work as slaves for yourself. a part of humanity has been saved from you.  

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, proton said:

I was asking about the FOUNDERS of religions not the twisted followers. Nobody in the history of the world founded a major region and then lived a totally immoral life full of the worst traits of humanity, you name it Mohammad did it. He thought he was being talked to by the devil and tried to kill himself on a few occasions, tragically he never managed it.

Founder ?   Wouldn't that be GOD / ALLAH or what ever name used ?  Mohammad just a prophet (one of 25 mentioned in the Quran, or 124k prophets, depending how literal you define 'prophet) spreading Allah's word, or so he says.   Just a man saying something to ignorant people who will believe anything they are told, since knowing nothing else.

Mohammed, just one believer of millions, who's lifestyle, told by others, to justify the demonization of Islam for their own purposes.  Not seeing a whole lot of difference from those on the pulpit/alter that preach the Christian God's word and the lifestyle they led/lead, past & present.

Almost reminds me of AN members when they mention the ago of consent, for their own justifications of the antics with children (<20 yrs old).

Islam is just as ridiculous as every other religion, organization, theological belief -ism, or even political party.

Timeless control... as done everyday, past & present in so many ways.  Why ... because you can't fix stupid.

MSM's boogeymen of the day; Islam/Mohammed, RU/Putin, CH/Xi, etc etc to justify their own crimes against humanity.

At least they are easing up on 'white men', this week anyway.  Why else would people need to be reminded February is Black History month, or Islam's Ramadan is this month onward ... divisionism, now there's religion everyone seems to be behind.  Who can we hate next week or month ?

Hook Line & Sinker ... weak minds fall for it all the time.

"These are not the droids you're looking for"

Edited by KhunLA