Ipod Users (addicts)

booman

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I've been off line for a while, I have about 80G of music already. I'm always looking for new and exciting stuff. I stumbled across a band named Porcupine Tree in my pursuits. Awesome, if you like Progressive Rock (think Pink Floyd, Rush, and early Genesis). I tend to buy anything recomended (wife gets a little confused by the ecclectic nature of my Ipod, hers is basically Carabao. Any place around Pattaya play, how should I put it, good music (gulp!) :o

Any place around Pattaya play, how should I put it, good music (gulp!) :o

The Blues Factory plays live music and, for me, good music. But it's too loud for my wife.

People talking on this thread about Limewire. I had no trouble for the first few days, but the free version seems to have stopped functioning now - don't know if that was just a trial. Have not paid the US $ 18 for the 'Pro' version, don't like sending money over the internet. But I have a lot of firewalls and spyware / adware killers on my machine.

there is a site for prog rock - google it.

i grew up on the stuff (10-17 year old). i owned the first genesis album when i was like 12. but prefer more ambient, psy, trance, indie rock and pop and electronica in general. just listened enuff to the progrock.

no, i dont think youll find anywhere that plays that stuff dude, you might find some r/r burnout stuff in tq like he said but in the end - the girls have to dance to it.

ive got a nice genesis, pgabriel, tull collection...even some gentle giant!

Hump (free) Bear thanks for the input with the Blues Factory. I am already a fan of the place but they still can't play Rocky Mountain Way by Joe Walsh, I've requested it for about five years now (since it opened). This a kinda thing with me by now. Yeah 'Head' I feared that there was nothing I was missing on the music front, unless there are some Norwegien DJs out there with some cool sounds? (Throw back to an earlier thread).

Boodude