Forum upgrade in progress! ×

File pnd91 in any tax office?

Hi, 

For over 20 years I have been filing my pnd91 in a Bangkok tax office

Now I have retired and have moved to Bang Saray in Chonburi province. 

Can I file my tax return in any office here in Chonburi or are there any odd rules about where your employer was etc? 

Many thanks 

1 hour ago, Mike Lister said:

Agreed, but suggest doing so at a District Office rather than at a Tessabahn office, which is generally very small with limited capability.

Appreciated thanks

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

Or if you have an account created, fill out the form online and attach the documents. If not, get it done this time at RD office, and you won't need to leave the house to file it next year.

https://efiling.rd.go.th/rd-cms/

Use Chrome or Edge Chromium browser and translate pages on the fly if you cannot read Thai.

Thanks. I have done efiling in the past but the issue is you do not get the physical yellow receipt slip. I found other gov departments do not accept an efiling receipt, only the yellow slip as evidence of tax filing. 

3 hours ago, drbrit said:

Thanks. I have done efiling in the past but the issue is you do not get the physical yellow receipt slip. I found other gov departments do not accept an efiling receipt, only the yellow slip as evidence of tax filing. 

You can get the official printout of the receipt from the website for... can't remember how many years back. I have used the receipt from the website (alas mine showed 0 as I was getting refund, not paying more), but nobody asked me for the yellow slip after presenting website printout. Been doing web filing for at least 7-8 years now.

• Thanks 1

On 3/14/2024 at 7:43 AM, drbrit said:

Hi, 

For over 20 years I have been filing my pnd91 in a Bangkok tax office

Now I have retired and have moved to Bang Saray in Chonburi province. 

Can I file my tax return in any office here in Chonburi or are there any odd rules about where your employer was etc? 

Many thanks 

You can file it online – my tax office asked me last year to use the online in the future – it's actually quite easy, you find the link for "e-filing" HERE.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, khunPer said:

You can file it online – my tax office asked me last year to use the online in the future – it's actually quite easy, you find the link for "e-filing" HERE.

Presumably you can read Thai as I don't think it is available in English?

13 hours ago, topt said:

Yes there is an English option. Whether you can understand it is a different matter!

20 hours ago, topt said:

There is a language selection on top – my PND.91 was in English language except from the scroll down selections. And I cannot read Thai...:whistling:

Edited by khunPer

3 hours ago, khunPer said:

There is a language selection on top – my PND.91 was in English language except from the scroll down selections. And I cannot read Thai...:whistling:

555. I was wondering.....Thanks

However if I go to that link and then press English the page changes and I get various options under Forms and Downloads. One of those is e-Form Filable Tax Return. If I click on that and then 2023 at the top of the new opened page and then click download pdf I get an English version of what I presume is PND 94 (the bit in front of 94 is in Thai script) with fillable boxes. As none of them have drop downs are you accessing a different link to the one I have mentioned or is it because you log in first?

19 hours ago, topt said:

555. I was wondering.....Thanks

However if I go to that link and then press English the page changes and I get various options under Forms and Downloads. One of those is e-Form Filable Tax Return. If I click on that and then 2023 at the top of the new opened page and then click download pdf I get an English version of what I presume is PND 94 (the bit in front of 94 is in Thai script) with fillable boxes. As none of them have drop downs are you accessing a different link to the one I have mentioned or is it because you log in first?

You shall make the tax return form online, not download...:smile:

2 hours ago, khunPer said:

You shall make the tax return form online, not download...:smile:

Yes but as I thought if you click on My Tax Account you cannot go any further without logging in - and this shot is using the browser translate option......... not sure what "Dog Application" really is................:smile:

So do you go via that link and then after logging in it comes up in English?

Screenshotcrop.png.20028bbac5346053ce999f1c929a1148.png

5 hours ago, topt said:

Yes but as I thought if you click on My Tax Account you cannot go any further without logging in - and this shot is using the browser translate option......... not sure what "Dog Application" really is................:smile:

So do you go via that link and then after logging in it comes up in English?

Screenshotcrop.png.20028bbac5346053ce999f1c929a1148.png

Yes, you need to register and then login. Your TIN (registered Tax Identification Number) is your username, password you choose yourself.