The UK dots are beginning to line up......

18 minutes ago, Tiber said:

Can a old age pensioner with unfrozen pension living in frozen land be prosecuted?

Some UK state pensions are subject to being “frozen” when received by expatriates living abroad. This means that the pension amount remains fixed at the level it was when the individual retired and does not increase annually in line with inflation or other factors.
Approximately 500,000 British people living abroad are affected by this policy, which contrasts with the triple lock system that applies to residents in the UK1.
While this can be frustrating and mentally disturbing for pensioners, it is not a criminal offense or grounds for prosecution, or retribution ie covered by non-sanctionable/disqualifying

For example, if someone falsely claims additional benefits based on their pension status, that could lead to prosecution.
Legal Considerations:
Pensioners should ensure they comply with the laws and regulations of the country where they reside.

In summary, while living in a frozen land with an unfrozen pension will not lead to prosecution

It may not lead to a prosecution  but the Government might just ask for their money back and just take it out your weekly pension 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Tiber said:

Ok not read rules/regulation? that's OK,but you do not know what you are going on about

I do know a bit about when the DWP over pay your benefits , they ask for it back and if you dont pay it back, they deduct oit out of future benefits 

1 minute ago, quake said:

Of cause it is,....but it touches on the mentality too of the frozen bunch, it is most disturbing.  May put it up, depends on the flak Im going to receive

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I do know a bit about when the DWP over pay your benefits , they ask for it back and if you dont pay it back, they deduct oit out of future benefits 

Look this is OAP         no they do not/cannot do anything.      

Did start thread "When the dots don't come together"   but not accepted, too much trouble

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I've had poster wish upon death for me as well. Truly a low, low person would do that to anyone.

I know mate.

some real low lives lurking in the shadows here!

bob.

• Haha 1