The UK dots are beginning to line up......

43 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

There is a reason they are travelling all the way to UK to claim political asylum/refugee, and it aint the weather.

How do they tell the difference? Most fleeing Myanmar are mainly women and children and some old men (the men stay and fight) - fake refugees are mainly young and middle aged males. 

I tend to agree with your post.  I've seen it in several countries.  These so called refugees that have somehow studied a countries welfare system and know damn well how to use/abuse it to their advantage. 

Most genuine refugees don't have the money/education to know any of that let alone money to afford transportation to get out of their country. 

In NZ a few years ago we had one of these so called refugees try and hijack a regional plane and take it overseas.  The pilot suffered cuts to his hands fending off the crazy biatch.  She was from Somalia, consequently spent a bit of time in jail. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Looks like they are cracking down on all the fraud committed by 'new arrivals'

Millions of old arrivals are even worse p*ss takers.

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

another dreamer.

they are ten a penny here...

du du tsssh.

bob.

a sad old alcoholic......never mind it's likely you'll be dead soon.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, bob smith said:

wishing death on someone? that's got to be a new low for you.

well, saying that, maybe it isn't?

bob.

I'm not really wishing it on you, it's based on you being an alcoholic old man ( possibly not true tho like a lot of what you say ).

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

I'm not really wishing it on you, it's based on you being an alcoholic old man ( possibly not true tho like a lot of what you say ).

how do you know I am old?

bob.

32 minutes ago, PJ71 said:

a sad old alcoholic......never mind it's likely you'll be dead soon.

You know when you're going to die? Pathetic comment.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, transam said:

Watched this vid last night, about UK benefits, our pension being a benefit......🤔

Nearly choked on my Coco pops at this threads opening   lol    Shame the main thread finished ,hope it opens again, its needed, but I guess something like this one, a sub thread would be ideal. 

A get together for the frozen bunch no doubt giving themselves a (colder than cold hug) , hoping against hope that bank account checks do indeed go full throttle, but then so what?  It has been stated by the Secretary of whatever that nothing will happen, no dots to join up, but if there was ,again, so what? 

Jealousy rules here, I'm getting it, and you aint...that sums it up.  Might put a thread, something up like "When the dots don't come together, and if they ever did, who gives a toss"?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

That'll be the next fraud to be investigated. The government has started referring to state pension as a benefit not an entitlement. It's easy to stop benefits.  

What  benefits are you referring to?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

They can see where all your money goes and when and how often or where its withdrawn from a ATM

So if you hardly ever send money and never use an ATM they have no idea where you are living

2 minutes ago, proton said:

So if you hardly ever send money and never use an ATM they have no idea where you are living

I don't know , but they del with those situations on a daily basis .

Like if your bank account shows no UK withdrawals and a large transfer to Thailand every few months  , they will put 2 + 2 together .

If they investigate you and notice you've been acting fraudulently for a number of years , they will back date their claim and they can reduce your current benefits by 20 % to pay off the money .

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bob smith said:

cash in a safe is the way to go in 2024.

screw the banks. they are a criminal syndicate.

I am currently in the process of liquidating all of my assets into gold and cash.

I have a 6ft reinforced steel safe at home.

bob.

Home? 

5 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

That'll be the next fraud to be investigated. The government has started referring to state pension as a benefit not an entitlement. It's easy to stop benefits.  

is it?show me

• Sad 2

Can a old age pensioner with unfrozen pension living in frozen land be prosecuted?

Some UK state pensions are subject to being “frozen” when received by expatriates living abroad. This means that the pension amount remains fixed at the level it was when the individual retired and does not increase annually in line with inflation or other factors.
Approximately 500,000 British people living abroad are affected by this policy, which contrasts with the triple lock system that applies to residents in the UK1.
While this can be frustrating and mentally disturbing for pensioners, it is not a criminal offense or grounds for prosecution, or retribution ie covered by non-sanctionable/disqualifying

For example, if someone falsely claims additional benefits based on their pension status, that could lead to prosecution.
Legal Considerations:
Pensioners should ensure they comply with the laws and regulations of the country where they reside.

In summary, while living in a frozen land with an unfrozen pension will not lead to prosecution

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

I was talking about benefits and I read that pensions will now be regarded as benefits and under the same rules

Not quite,OAP is distinct to to most other benefits

• Haha 1