Shop for vitamins,C,d,k2 etc

Randell

I no longer get into CR regularly anymore due to health and mobility but my question is there a good goto shop for vitamins or must use the online shops but lots of copycat vitamins as of my last foray on there. I know Boots has c and simple selection but it would eni e to find a location that had a dedicated area for vitamins and supplements. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Randell

Yes thanks Nick I have used that service but there seems to be more knockoffs lately the last Kirkland I god was definitely not legit the quality of the tablets were soft a crumbed easily. Any thanks.

• Confused 1

I've been ordering supplements from iHerb for a long time now. I usually wait for their 15/20% discount offers and free shipping. In about 10 years of ordering, I've only had to pay duty/tax on 2 orders and I usually order up to about $60 - $80 worth each time. Lazada resells many products available on iHerb at marked-up prices, but I buy them there if I need something urgently. I avoid buying supplements in stores here because the selection is minimal and the prices are ridiculous.

I am concerned that customs are becoming more strict on the duty-free limit of 1500 baht (including shipping) but the duty was only 5% (+7% tax) on a recent order, so it's not a deal breaker. My orders are usually well over 1500 baht.

• Agree 1

vitacost.com

They have been in business for 30 years. The best I’ve found. Items arrive within 2 weeks. The carry all

the major brands. I like the brand NOW for their high quality and good prices. Many good prices on their own vitacost house brand products too. They also often provide discount codes via email for 10%/15%/20% discounts. Shipping is a flat fee to Thailand of $13 up to 3.6 pounds in product weight. I keep orders under around $50 (including shipping fee) and have never been hit with any import duties. 

Edited by Paul9989

1 hour ago, JensenZ said:

I am concerned that customs are becoming more strict on the duty-free limit of 1500 baht (including shipping) but the duty was only 5% (+7% tax) on a recent order, so it's not a deal breaker. My orders are usually well over 1500 baht.

i agree iherb is what i use
i just keep my orders under 1500
saves the hassle and delay of customs any charges slows the delivery

vit c you can get anywhere but K D and others iherb usually it ships from their base in south korea