IPTV not working

superal

I have 2 X95 IPTV boxes , 2 different companies . Both of them are not working ( did before ) . I have 2 stand alone TV sets that are fed via separate ethernet cables . Both TVs can run Youtube , Google and Loox TV . Download 200 Mbps Upload 190 Mbps . IPTV tech says definitely a problem at my end because they are up and running !00 % . Anyone got ideas ?

2 minutes ago, sungod said:

Call your provider, they sometimes throttle the international traffic, I've had it with AIS before and all is fine after a little moan 🙂

Thanks . Should have said that one of the IPTV can play movies and all the programmes listings are shown but will not open .I am with 3BB and pay for a V.I.P. service that guarantees no less than 200 Mbps download but in reality , often way under . My other problem is I do not speak Thai and my wife hates complaining .  Will speak to 3BB today . BTW , I am not using a VPN

12 minutes ago, superal said:

I have 2 X95 IPTV boxes , 2 different companies . Both of them are not working ( did before ) . I have 2 stand alone TV sets that are fed via separate ethernet cables . Both TVs can run Youtube , Google and Loox TV . Download 200 Mbps Upload 190 Mbps . IPTV tech says definitely a problem at my end because they are up and running !00 % . Anyone got ideas ?

Is it possible for you to log in using your computer instead of the boxes?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lexxy said:

Just use VPN, Nord or bitdefender

Thanks but 1 of the IPTV providers (Wizz TV ) say that their app has its own built in VPN . I do have Surfshark which I only use on my laptop .

25 minutes ago, The Fugitive said:

Is it possible for you to log in using your computer instead of the boxes?

Wizz TV says access denied because I am using a VPN but it is turned off . Can they still detect that the VPN is installed ? rather puzzling 

2 minutes ago, superal said:

Wizz TV says access denied because I am using a VPN but it is turned off . Can they still detect that the VPN is installed ? rather puzzling 

Have you entered VPN details into your router at some point in the past? Maybe try rebooting your computer? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, The Fugitive said:

Have you entered VPN details into your router at some point in the past? Maybe try rebooting your computer? 

16 minutes ago, The Fugitive said:

Router has no VPN details . Rebooted and VPN switched off before reboot . Same result , " Access Denied " please turn off your VPN 

As a suggestion maybe 3bb have put you behind CGNAT

you can find out by  asking google  what is my ip address  then comparing that  to the address reported  as WAN  address on your routers web page  if they are not the same then its CGNAT  and possibly causing your problem.

• Thanks 1

Alot of the bars have the IPTV down in pattaya. One of the guys reported issues recently inside thailand, where in australia we had no issues. In settings and speed test (inside the wizz tv app) what speed do you get? generally when your ISP throttles you the speed is crap but if you are getting at least 20mbs then the issue is the app itself.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lexxy said:

Alot of the bars have the IPTV down in pattaya. One of the guys reported issues recently inside thailand, where in australia we had no issues. In settings and speed test (inside the wizz tv app) what speed do you get? generally when your ISP throttles you the speed is crap but if you are getting at least 20mbs then the issue is the app itself.

Problem solved . All down to 3BB and their intermittent internet feed . Today a OOkla speed test on wifi showed 212 down & 210 up . Thanks to all who tried to help me . This morning 3BBtold me they were having problems . Full speed internet within 1 hour , good for 4 hours then off again for 1 hour , now on again and all programmes working 

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, superal said:

Problem solved . All down to 3BB and their intermittent internet feed . Today a OOkla speed test on wifi showed 212 down & 210 up . Thanks to all who tried to help me . This morning 3BBtold me they were having problems . Full speed internet within 1 hour , good for 4 hours then off again for 1 hour , now on again and all programmes working 

And no VPN warning ?

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, fulhamster said:

And no VPN warning ?

Wizz web home page . Even with my VPN turned off my access is denied . Strange but I can talk to them via email but not on their live chat .

• Sad 1